Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
the streetwise investigator? I'm not sure how removing one cheap secret with a 5 mana drop helps against a secret spamming opponent.
The guy complained about Conceal, which is stealth. Now, the "Remove Stealth" guy is pretty bad, but if you really want to blame Conceal then go ahead and add the guy in, or take Flare if you're a Hunter deck.

Secret Eater removes all secrets if you decide you want to give a middle finger to Secrets. Still bad as it's useless against almost everyone except Mage atm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright hs, you win. Game really does not want me to try and play an aggro pally. Tried making a new deck and the first 3 games I get patches off the mulligan.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The guy complained about Conceal, which is stealth. Now, the "Remove Stealth" guy is pretty bad, but if you really want to blame Conceal then go ahead and add the guy in, or take Flare if you're a Hunter deck.

Secret Eater removes all secrets if you decide you want to give a middle finger to Secrets. Still bad as it's useless against almost everyone except Mage atm.

Ah I always get these two confused

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Enjoying the Amaz Gang Wars tournament format. If you haven't been watching it is bring 6 decks, best of 5. Catch is you can only play each deck once, win or lose with it.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Lol wrecked a guy in brawl with turn 1 portal giving me acidmaw, so could use to wipe his whole board late.....while he had an empty had from all his BM

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Late to the party but finally logged in to buy packs with my gold. Opened 54 packs.

1 x Knuckles
1 x Wickerflame Burnbristle
1 x Hobart Grapplehammer
1 x Patches the Pirate

Did great rolling Legendaries but only 1 that seems worthy of owning. Had a ton of dust so created Kun and Aya. Not sure I want anything else.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Late to the party but finally logged in to buy packs with my gold. Opened 54 packs.

1 x Knuckles
1 x Wickerflame Burnbristle
1 x Hobart Grapplehammer
1 x Patches the Pirate

Did great rolling Legendaries but only 1 that seems worthy of owning. Had a ton of dust so created Kun and Aya. Not sure I want anything else.

You gotta get Kazakus unless you just don't play those type of decks. Card is fun and pretty amazing.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
You gotta get Kazakus unless you just don't play those type of decks. Card is fun and pretty amazing.

Done, but ya I don't play a lot of the reno stuff. Working on these Gadgetzan quests that give packs, which is nice.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What exactly is the problem with the druid of the claw card, what's so horribly broken about it?

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just description is inconsistent. They make huge deals out of everything on Reddit. I mean sure, consistency is nice, but eh... Doesn't need 2+ Youtube videos over it imo.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just description is inconsistent. They make huge deals out of everything on Reddit. I mean sure, consistency is nice, but eh... Doesn't need 2+ Youtube videos over it imo.

So the weaponized autists are kicking up a fuss over the fact it changes into a different card when according to the description it should simply stay an elf druid with different stats?

I tried watching the videos, but the guy really needs to stop talking with his mouth closed.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea, main reason they bitch is because "Transform" cards can't be silenced but also ignore in-hand affects (Hand-Buff cards which Druid can't easily get anyway).

You can silence an AoW to be a 5/5 as example.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

watch from this point. Then go re watch the whole video.

• 1Like