Hearthstone

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
A lot of them throw aya in as the top end of the deck. but, yea its just 2 jade claws and 2 jade lightning with aya at most.

I was playing the pirate/jade version, but the pirate package is very iffy. when it works its crazy, but more and more decks are aiming to beat it and you often run out of steam then. So, im liking the midrange shaman deck more now.
If you are going to craft anything from MSG, i think its patches, kazakus and aya. Which one first just depends on your preference and what cards you have. patches goes into the cheapest deck and it can still get you up to rank of 10 easy enough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Aya is definitely not necessary for that deck, you could just run a second Azure Drake

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aya is definitely not necessary for that deck, you could just run a second Azure Drake
That's smart. I was considering either an Azure or a Fire Elemental.

I'll craft Patches and see how he feels, and if pirates feels too impotent.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
(Oh, and I have Kazakus - been playing with him in Reno Mage. Think it'll take me a while before I'm comfortable playing Reno for multiple matches in a row. It feels SO worthless when you die on round 5 with Reno in hand and nothing you could have done before that. )

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Brand Brand and when you say 'Pro Tour person', you mean a fan or you have played on thr PT?

I was on the PT for about 10 years starting at PT1...Several Worlds and Nationals. I just quit one day and never looked back. It was time to move on. I'm still friends with many people past and present on the PT...but with marriage, kids, work...I just can't do that lifestyle anymore and if I can't do it 100%, I won't do it at all.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So can someone tell me when Kripp developed forehead levels of ego and salt?

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I was on the PT for about 10 years starting at PT1...Several Worlds and Nationals. I just quit one day and never looked back. It was time to move on. I'm still friends with many people past and present on the PT...but with marriage, kids, work...I just can't do that lifestyle anymore and if I can't do it 100%, I won't do it at all.
Oh, mind if i ask who you are? Can PM me if you dont want it public.
Neil Reeves is the only 'well known' PT player i know, just cause he lives somewhat close and owns a store.
I have some friends who have played at least one PT, past and present, but none of them are names most would know.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I have the challenge a friend Q if someone else has and wants to knock both out. Thanks.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, the big thing I notice with the aggro/jade aggro shaman lists is that you don't have the jade claws with the non-jade version and turn 1 buccaneer turn 2 weapon is gg in most cases. Also, turn 1 trogg turn 2 claws is also very strong. Both openings are so strong unless your opponent has heals they are going to be in spell lethal range by turn ~6(and even sooner if they didn't have an answer for your opening).

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What is the lowest win total for Arena where it breaks even? I have a very average deck and was just wondering. Liking it far better than the ladder even though I still play some. Zoo is still fun in wild. Also, zzeris #1385 for the challenge Q.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
zzeris zzeris
Break even in value or gold?
You need 7 wins to guarantee 150+ gold back, which is why a 7 win avg is considered 'true infinite' player. 6ish win average is 'soft infinite' because you can generally keep doing arena runs with daily quest gold as a buffer. Thats roughly where i am right now.

Now, if you mean in terms of value, 3.5 wins is break even. a pack is worth 100g, the entry fee is 150g. At 3.5 wins you get more then 50g worth of gold/dust on average to make up the difference.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The MTG story took place during the Tempest block. Urza's Saga at the absolute latest. Definitely no foils yet.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dirty Rat is great, yet I had 2 people from this forum say it was terrible on the same day lol. (I was playing Renolock)

Whatevers. :rolleyes:

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Dirty rat is great until you play some garbage deck, pull Prophet Velen and eat a mindblast x2 for 10 damage each the next turn. Rip me.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dirty rat is great, except when he's not. I'd say he's a well balanced card.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Dirty rat is, on average, bad if you just play it by itself. It's good in combination with things like doomsayer/AoE board clears or mind control tech.

• 1Like