Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Might try that out. Mimic is too inconsistent. I've had it give me 2 Eviscerates which opened a 2nd win con via Thalnos + 3 Eviscerates to the face, but other times it really screws you over like when you get Acolyte of Pain. Lol I did just get Mimic Pod via Mana bind though and that was awesome. Too bad it gave me 2 Alexstraszas. Woulda been awesome to get another Glyph or Block.

Fucking love Mana Bind. This highlander Mage deck is fucking garbage though. highlander isn't worth it. Maybe I'll try partial highlander, cos fuck this it is so hard to stay alive against just about everything out there right now.

To each their own, i love the deck, super fun, definitely room to improve. It's still 1st draft. Haven't made any tweaks. Might need to adjust as the meta changes. I had a 1-7 stretch recently but doesn't mean much, just hit a bad streak. The deck has 20 cards in the 1 to 4 mana range, prioritize minions over spells off the mull. Most aggro right now lacks draw so if you take board you can usually win.

Mana bind is nice but not a minion is a detriment imo.

I would consider more heals or taunts.. like Argus or even that dragon that does 2 damage aoe. I ran into another highlander mage that had soulcaster and copied kazakus... doesn't seem consistent though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wanted something aggressive and powerful that wasn't Pirate warrior and wouldn't require crafting another quest.

Eloise got rank 1 legend on CN with this:
Untitled.jpg

I thought Sherazin would be trash but I was able to revive it 3 turns in a row.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I played against this.. won but it was close and he revived sherazin 4 turns in a row. Definitely made me use resources for free basically

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So for the Rogue quest, they either need to make the quest require 5/6 plays of the same card, have it make 4/4's or have the Quest reward spell cost more to delay it. As of now it's a strong aggro deck, with a ludicrous late game. Allowing 1 mana cost chargers to be 5/5's is just ridiculous, not to mention Violet teacher.

• 1Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I think we now have enough evidence to firmly say the core mechanics are the problem, not any given meta.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ex-genj

Golden Squire
I'm kinda having fun right now but as soon as people figure out that pirate warrior is still the best deck in the game I'm done.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
played Quest Rogue to get a quest done and dropped to rank 5, fuck that shitty deck, you people are retarded. I ran a couple versions of it and it all sucks. My mage is 100% vs rogue too, idk what you guys see in it

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
played Quest Rogue to get a quest done and dropped to rank 5, fuck that shitty deck, you people are retarded. I ran a couple versions of it and it all sucks. My mage is 100% vs rogue too, idk what you guys see in it

I'm with you. Mage is the bullshit deck.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm with you. Mage is the bullshit deck.

Murloc shaman has crushed me everytime
Taunt warrior is a tough fight for other control decks
Mid-Range Hunter has been challenging, often lose.
Pirate warrior strong as always
Druid decks can be pretty fast
Warlock is pretty fast too

I had a 2-9 streak with my Highlander mage
0-3 vs Warlock
0-2 vs Shaman
0-1 vs Druid
0-1 vs Paladin
1-2 vs Mage
1-0 vs Rogue

very bad run and prompted me to make a couple changes, need to slow down aggro a bit.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I personally feel like Taunt Warrior has the greatest potential of all the decks, it just takes someone figuring out the right list.

I think a lot of the Mage lists are bad though, I think the Freeze package is too inconsistent and bad in the deck. It makes it trying to do too many things, you need to be fighting for the board normally instead.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No talk of priest. Sad times. Quest priest 4tw. (unless its vs mage. so aidsy)

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Just because you're bad with it doesn't make it garbage.
There's really nothing you can do when you don't draw some of your control. There's not enough draw in the list posted a few pages back. Needs a Novice Engineer and maybe something else and I think it would do better. But if Courier gives you garbage and glyph gives you garbage etc you
I personally feel like Taunt Warrior has the greatest potential of all the decks, it just takes someone figuring out the right list.

I think a lot of the Mage lists are bad though, I think the Freeze package is too inconsistent and bad in the deck. It makes it trying to do too many things, you need to be fighting for the board normally instead.

yup

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've played a little Elemental Shaman, and the deck feels strong. I'm really undecided on the 2 mana 1/1 reduce elemental cost guy though, it's so hard. Getting shit out earlier is a pretty huge deal, but it rarely hits more than 2-3 cards. Tol'vir Stoneshaper not being an elemental is really awkward. Being able to discover Kalimos or Al'akir is pretty insane.

I think Jade Druid is definitely weaker, Azure Drake is a pretty big deal there. I think the Druid 2/2 that gives you a random 5+ attack minion is insane as fuck though. That card is super sleeper broken. It can give you things like Tirion. I mean just search attack:5+ in the collection and you see a crazy amount of sick value, plus you got to play a 2/2. I mean just imagine getting Antonidas in Druid.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
There's really nothing you can do when you don't draw some of your control. There's not enough draw in the list posted a few pages back. Needs a Novice Engineer and maybe something else and I think it would do better. But if Courier gives you garbage and glyph gives you garbage etc you

yup

Uhh you only know how to netdeck? Change the cards if they aren't working out lol.

My changes currently:

Kabal --> Tar Creeper
Shimmering Tempest --> Gollaka Crawler
Bully --> Mukla the Tyrant

• 1Like