Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I learned some interesting interactions today.

If you AE with a Kazakus potion that revives, and it kills a Sylvanas, it will steal one of the revives.

If you N'zoth while you have Spiritsinger Umbra out, Umbra fires as they spawn. So say the first minion revived is Sludge Belcher, you'll get a 1/2 taunt before you get the next minion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is beast quest druid the way to go right now?
I've only run into one, quest seems stupid easy to complete, he had it completed turn 7.

The newer questing rogue seems stronger, it certainly is against taunt warrior at least, it handed me my 2nd loss against questing rogue with taunt warrior and I won another game w/ a 20% rag hit. It takes the 2/3 elemental that gives you two elementals when it dies and shadowcasts those dudes for even more elementals so it gives the rogue a lot more steam. And of course the new rogue legendary minion fits nicely with a bunch of free 1 mana minions in your hand.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm surprised I didn't get Ozruk first day but the game didn't wait too long to 'help' me out. Ozruk and Tyrannus? How did I get so lucky, lol.

So, besides taunt warrior, what else even slows quest rogue down? I've come close with priest specifically set to kill quest rogue but still couldn't pull it off. You need for very unlucky mimics, and for them to somehow not pull the massive quantity of early chargers after they always get their quest finished by turn 5-6. I've board wiped twice and still got run over.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Quest rogue is weak to other cancer, pirate warrior and hunter (non-quest variety) especially.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Quest priest shits on rogue as long as dragonfire pot or two are drawn

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Not really but I have found quest hunter does fairly well. It feels good to make them play defensive.
Its fairly consistent for me. If I draw dragonfire, I win. If not, I lose. Bonus when I discover any of the "return minion to hand" card.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had a shaman quest and had most the cards for elemental shaman except the new shaman legendary and since its clearly a very good card went ahead and crafted it. Tried Ozruk just to see and he's as trash as anyone would expect, ended up removing him because he was always just sitting in my hand or not impactful. I put a spirit echo in my deck, the 3 mana spell that gives all your minions deathrattle add this minion to your hand, and it is amazing. Really easy to get good value out of it, and you have the elementals that reduce elementals cost so its easier opportunity to get the buff on multiple minions. And there are so many cards you don't mind more copies of servants of kalimos, for more discovery and more value, fire elementals, blaze callers, stone sentinels, kalimos. Really enjoying the deck.

• 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So Vicious Fledgling is amazing. If it adapts Windfury it immediately takes effect, and enables 2 adapts per turn. Between Stealth and Can't be targetted it gets super hard to remove really quick.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So Vicious Fledgling is amazing. If it adapts Windfury it immediately takes effect, and enables 2 adapts per turn. Between Stealth and Can't be targetted it gets super hard to remove really quick.
Had that dropped on me earlier by a hunter. Wf followed by stealth. Pretty much gg right there. I imagine comboing it with a tundra rhino is pretty lol worthy.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Had a game where mage kept my entire board frozen for 5 turns. And when he failed to kill me with gay ass antinides combo, he had fucking counterspell up and canceled my rapage of that shitty archmage. Feels bad mang.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So due to rogue and mage will the new meta be:
pirate war
antonides mage
quest rogue

?

Cancer :/

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So due to rogue and mage will the new meta be:
pirate war
antonides mage
quest rogue

?

Cancer :/

Taunt warrior is actually very strong and is why I abandoned my mage deck. Taunt warriors are everywhere. It does really well vs aggro. Taunt warrior really doesn't have a bad match that I see, 50/50 at worse.

Highlight of my day yesterday was winning vs Lothar & Firebat, with Taunt warrior. Unless it was imposters, but I kinda doubt it

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am really liking Taunt Warrior now also. Very few situations where you're just totally fucked the whole time.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Taunt warrior does ok vs silly infinite damage mage?

PS: Aggro mage is pretty fun right now btw

• 1Like