Blackwing Lair Raider
For Legendary minions, really only 3 seeing lots of play:

Elise is popping up in a lot of stuff
Sherazin for the Miracle Rogue deck
Lyra for Priest

Rest haven't found a home atm.

Paladin Legendary is borderline
Clutchmother is borderline
You forgot kalimos, and clutchmother wasn't impressive in the games I've played with her so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I have a golden ungoro warrior dino so will probably DE that. Plus enough dust for 2 more legos. I dont think I need anything else from ungoro, any advice for old cards? I dont have light rag and windlord so considering those two.

PS. Figured it would be better to list what I dont have and consider useful:

Yogg
Jaraxxus
Ysera
light Rag
Inkmaster Solia
windlord
The Black Knight (probably must have in this meta)

Left out rogue and druid cards because I dont give a shit about those two.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For Legendary minions, really only 3 seeing lots of play:

Elise is popping up in a lot of stuff
Sherazin for the Miracle Rogue deck
Lyra for Priest

Rest haven't found a home atm.

Paladin Legendary is borderline
Clutchmother is borderline

Well damn. Lyra and Elise are the next on my craft list then. Ffffffuuuuuuuuuu.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I have a golden ungoro warrior dino so will probably DE that. Plus enough dust for 2 more legos. I dont think I need anything else from ungoro, any advice for old cards? I dont have light rag and windlord so considering those two.

Yogg
Jaraxxus
Ysera
light Rag
Inkmaster Solia
windlord

Jaraxxus, light rag and BK would be my priorities.. especially jaraxxus if you like warlock, he always finds a way into the meta.. light rag will rotate next year right? BK is a tech option

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Jaraxxus, light rag and BK would be my priorities.. especially jaraxxus if you like warlock, he always finds a way into the meta.. light rag will rotate next year right? BK is a tech option
I liked reno lock. Not sure if I care for any other kind. Also I still need Lyra so think I will make that plus windlord for the uber ele shaman.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Theorycraft time!

Spirit of Death Shaman

Just a deck concept I was mulling around with, but I think there might be something there. I don't have Voraxx or Spiritsinger to try it out, but I might craft spiritsinger because it looks fun in general. There's synergy up and down the list, but I have no idea if it's viable at all. But what are new expansions for except ba.... I mean, crazy deck ideas!

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol they are totally going to nerf that hilarious Holy Wrath molten giant deck. I said it earlier, but wasn't totally sure. Now, after watching that video at rank 4 I'm almost positive they will nerf it. Not because it's OP, but because people will rage and say you can't counterplay it and that it's against their design philosophy (even though they just introduced a bunch of 5/5 charges which supposedly goes against their design philosophy). And they'll do it precisely by making the Molten Giant do the reduced cost damage rather than 25. So it won't totally cripple the deck, but you'll do less damage if you're lower than 25 life and you'll do 0 damage at 5 life or below. So tempted to craft Hemet because it just looks so damn fun.

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Morrow was asking about the inner fire priest package.

Hearthstone Deck Comparison Tool - Hearthstone Top Decks

Personally think Lyra isn't necessary, but I guess they have it in there for a reason. Feels super effective vs. hunter since they aren't running hunters mark or freezing trap at the moment so they can't really deal with your huge minion. (Probably never will run freezing trap as long as patches in in the meta either.)

Hardest match-up seems to be taunt warrior. Can't deal with a wall of high health taunts very well.

Edit: Also they execute your shit, LAME.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Morrow was asking about the inner fire priest package.

Hearthstone Deck Comparison Tool - Hearthstone Top Decks

Personally think Lyra isn't necessary, but I guess they have it in there for a reason. Feels super effective vs. hunter since they aren't running hunters mark or freezing trap at the moment so they can't really deal with your huge minion. (Probably never will run freezing trap as long as patches in in the meta either.)

Hardest match-up seems to be taunt warrior. Can't deal with a wall of high health taunts very well.

Edit: Also they execute your shit, LAME.

If you're running into taunt warrior as silence priest, just throw in mass dispel to get that pesky taunt out of the way. Works wonders.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Lol they are totally going to nerf that hilarious Holy Wrath molten giant deck. I said it earlier, but wasn't totally sure. Now, after watching that video at rank 4 I'm almost positive they will nerf it. Not because it's OP, but because people will rage and say you can't counterplay it and that it's against their design philosophy (even though they just introduced a bunch of 5/5 charges which supposedly goes against their design philosophy). And they'll do it precisely by making the Molten Giant do the reduced cost damage rather than 25. So it won't totally cripple the deck, but you'll do less damage if you're lower than 25 life and you'll do 0 damage at 5 life or below. So tempted to craft Hemet because it just looks so damn fun.
There is no way they nerf that trash deck. 100% positive of it.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Actually based on their history I wouldn't be surprised if they do nerf it, even if it's a pretty weak deck overall.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol I just played Ysera 6 times and Nzoth 5 times. Didn't play Amara single time. My opponent played her twice and also had 3 Yseras at one point and played 3 or so Nzoths.

This fucking deck man. At the end I had 4 Dreams and Amara in my hand so I could have gone onto conceivably 39 Fatigue. Started trolling him at the end and chain dreaming his Deathwing until he got the picture that he wasn't winning the fatigue battle.

Hearthstone Screenshot 04-12-17 00.21.47.png

Hearthstone Screenshot 04-12-17 00.27.41.png

Hearthstone Screenshot 04-12-17 00.30.31.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
And if you're on a budget you don't even need him. The servants end up giving him as an option damn near half the time anyway.
But 2 kalimos are generally better than one.

Yogg
Jaraxxus
Ysera
light Rag
Inkmaster Solia
windlord

Yeah, definitely don't bother with yogg and don't bother with light rag unless you absolutely love control paladin.

I liked reno lock. Not sure if I care for any other kind. Also I still need Lyra so think I will make that plus windlord for the uber ele shaman.
Al'Akir is a strange card man, he's perfectly great for what he is, but he just can't seem to make it into decks. There are a lot of 6+ cost cards in a control oriented elemental shaman. 2x fire ele, 2x blazecaller, 1-2 stone guardian, and kalimos, thats already 6-7 cards 6 cost or higher, which already is a lot, to add another w/ al'akir well then you probably want to cut something else. I have 1 stone guardian and no al'akir and even then I get slow starts sometimes. I had him in the deck when I was first building it, but just looking back at it, its like holy crap, I can't put ALL of this in one deck. I think you're better off trying to get al'akir off of servants.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Al'Akir is a strange card man, he's perfectly great for what he is, but he just can't seem to make it into decks. There are a lot of 6+ cost cards in a control oriented elemental shaman. 2x fire ele, 2x blazecaller, 1-2 stone guardian, and kalimos, thats already 6-7 cards 6 cost or higher, which already is a lot, to add another w/ al'akir well then you probably want to cut something else. I have 1 stone guardian and no al'akir and even then I get slow starts sometimes. I had him in the deck when I was first building it, but just looking back at it, its like holy crap, I can't put ALL of this in one deck. I think you're better off trying to get al'akir off of servants.
Yeah going to hold off on al akir, not a very crucial card just always fun.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah going to hold off on al akir, not a very crucial card just always fun.
Yeah basically this. He did save me a game when I discovered him, but that's about as much as you'll need him. The occasional discovery from the Servants.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The grind is soulcrushing. 3 levels up, 3 levels down, 3 levels up, 2 levels down. Eat shit :/

• 1Like

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im sure this isn't the first time this sentiment has been spoken, but it is a major MAJOR failing by HS devs to release an expansion and have a deck that plays no new cards or 2 for mirror match tech that is one of if not still THE best get on ladder. Ignoring how much i hate pirate warrior it simply speaks to how bad they are at designing sets.

• 1Like