Hearthstone

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Morrow was asking about the inner fire priest package.

Hearthstone Deck Comparison Tool - Hearthstone Top Decks

Personally think Lyra isn't necessary, but I guess they have it in there for a reason. Feels super effective vs. hunter since they aren't running hunters mark or freezing trap at the moment so they can't really deal with your huge minion. (Probably never will run freezing trap as long as patches in in the meta either.)

Hardest match-up seems to be taunt warrior. Can't deal with a wall of high health taunts very well.

Edit: Also they execute your shit, LAME.

What does actually beat taunt Warrior? Their endgame is almost as strong as the Jade Druid endgame but unlike Jade Druid, it also crushes aggro and aggressive midrange rather than being crushed by it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What does actually beat taunt Warrior? Their endgame is almost as strong as the Jade Druid endgame but unlike Jade Druid, it also crushes aggro and aggressive midrange rather than being crushed by it.

I love how triggering the Ragnaros Hero Power forces them to flood the board right into a Brawl. lol gets them every time!

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Im sure this isn't the first time this sentiment has been spoken, but it is a major MAJOR failing by HS devs to release an expansion and have a deck that plays no new cards or 2 for mirror match tech that is one of if not still THE best get on ladder. Ignoring how much i hate pirate warrior it simply speaks to how bad they are at designing sets.
You're talking about Pirate warrior? I thought you were talking about Jade druid.

I started jade druid last night, beats Taunt warrior pretty easily.

Losing Mulch & Roots is rough, I'm not sure what the best list is atm but I added 2x forager and 2x earthen scales for aggro matches.

Still lacking that instant removal that mulch provided, might need to tech in BK, I forgot to add him.

Eventually your jades just get too big for the rag power, and taunt warrior is slow enough that you can get big jades pretty easily by the time they finish quest

• 1Like

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
A bunch of stuff does actually.

Anything which can out value it will beat it: control paladin, N'zoth priest, infinite combo mage, jades... Handlock for example will always beat it if they Jaraxus sooner than the quest finishes.

It's just all the stuff that beats taunt warrior dies to pirates and hunter. Taunt warrior is in the sweet spot in that it beats all the aggro and most combo decks, and only loses to decks which are weak in the meta.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
This murloc paladin deck from StrifeCro has been trending lately, going to have to give it a shot:

StrifeCro's Midrange Murloc Paladin!

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This murloc paladin deck from StrifeCro has been trending lately, going to have to give it a shot:

StrifeCro's Midrange Murloc Paladin!

I suspect this is another one of those complete garbage decks that somehow works perfectly when Strife is the one piloting it.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I suspect this is another one of those complete garbage decks that somehow works perfectly when Strife is the one piloting it.
I suspect you might be right, but it has a 65% win rate on HSreplay with a few thousand games played, worth trying.

Edit: Just realized it uses all 4 Paladin legendaries, that's kinda cool imo. I feel like paladin is the only class that can utilize all 4 in a single deck. Several classes don't even use 1 of their legendaries.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
From reddit, no VS Report out but the Live data shows winrates as such:
vS Data Reaper LIVE is updated with Un'goro decklists • r/hearthstone
wr.JPG

• 1Like

Deebo

Molten Core Raider
Quest rogue is pretty frustrating to play against. I seem to lose no matter what I play. They complete the quest pretty fast then they slam 5/5 charges into any taunts I have then my face. Playing taunt warrior and not having brawl is game over, the taunt that gives them 3 raptors is unplayable.

Does anyone have a good list for quest druid, or is it just way bad and I shouldn't bother? The one I have (icyveins deck) is fun to play, but if I dont get my ramp cards in the first few turns it sucks pretty bad.

I just dont know what I want to make that will be fun and competitive. I tried some mid range hunter and its okay.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Need to try and keep their board clear for then they play the quest if at all possible. Otherwise and probably still will anyways you'll need a brawl, make sure you're running two. By then you'll have over 7 mana and the 5/11 elemental guys are boss in the matchup. That'll buy you time to get the quest done and start killing their minions that way. But yeah, I think its definitely more difficult against the newer elemental version.

I wonder if they're going to regret not moving auctioneer. Its looking like miracle rogue is only stronger now than it was last year and it already saw decent play then.

Just had a pirate eaten for the first time turn 2 while playing miracle rogue against hunter. Felt bad, but I still won in the end.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If you're playing taunt warrior, getting Dirty Rat to pull some chargers is pretty awesome too. They only have 2 boars, patches & 2 deckhands, but that's 25 charge damage if they can play them all, plus they'll bounce them for even more, always kill off chargers 1st when they're on board and hope rats pull them, usually a winning formula.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Loving the power up of silence priest with this xpac, such a fun deck to play

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think they should make the rogue quest make it so that it doesnt turn minions on board into 5/5s. Shits gay if you cant clear it prior to quest being played.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

Priest has no problem. This guy I just played used the Rag hero power about 9 times and still lost even though I never even had to play Amara.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Random things you learn in Wild.

I had no idea Bran worked on Coghammer, although I guess I should have since it works with Jade weapon

• 1Like

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Terrible expansion. I can't even be bothered to spend my 94 packs worth of gold on it.

• 1Like