Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Hmmm, that is seriously an interesting tidbit. Trying to think of decks that are tops in wild now. Murloc Pally? Pirate? Midrange shammy? Anything really lighting things up in wild now?

I don't know but I always hear N'Zoth decks are crazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
My gril Eloise :( Dat self inflicted face damage lol

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got to leggo playing an Elemental Sham. Most fun I've had with a deck in a long time.

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not sure what I'd swap out the stonehill defender for, he was only occasionally good.
Hearthstone Screenshot 04-30-17 18.17.02.png

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Watching Shoop top deck the exact cards he need continuously against both Dog and Trump was just too much. This game isn't even fun to watch any longer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Watching Shoop top deck the exact cards he need continuously against both Dog and Trump was just too much. This game isn't even fun to watch any longer.

MrLego had much of the same luck. While I usually don't care for Reynad, he played well with what he was given, which was fairly shit RNG compared to Lego.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not sure what I'd swap out the stonehill defender for, he was only occasionally good.
Was Al'Akir a serious win-condition? I look at that list and instantly consider replacing him for a Blazecaller, (but I never went Leggo w/ that deck, so, what do I know)

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Grats! Haven't seen Flamewreathed in Elemenetal Shaman yet, nice. I gotta believe that caught a lot of people off guard.
Personally I'd add a 2nd Stonehill instead of Al'Akir, but eh, it worked :D

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I want to play Crusher shammy again but quest rogue and devolve destroy it. Is devolve even being played right now? Still looking into wild and golem druid seems pretty strong so far.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
I want to play Crusher shammy again but quest rogue and devolve destroy it. Is devolve even being played right now? Still looking into wild and golem druid seems pretty strong so far.
Devolve goes in some jade and most control shamans, I don't think many elemental lists run it. Shaman isn't played that much at the moment in general though so I wouldn't particularly worry about devolve.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Yea I wouldnt worry about devolve... I think Paladins and Jade Druids would be a bigger problem. Tarim fucks over all your big stuff, and equal+consec and aldor... lol.

• 1Like

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Al'Akir was better than Blazercaller against the aggressive stuff I played against. Which, as usual, is the majority of hearthstone.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Thanks guys. I'm planning to make it a N'zoth variant with Umbra so not as worried as long as I can apply consistent pressure and make it past the early game.

• 1Like