Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You know I noticed that the salties people, everywhere not just here, are the ones that can never get out of teens or win more than a few arena games per run. Its just like LoL and people in bronze blaming everyone and everything else when in reality, they just arent good enough but cant face that.

Game is good right now, best its been in a while.

I enjoy it and get to rank 8 or so before I get tired of the grind. Still annoying bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So Heroic Brawl is live now. I skipped last one cause it was the Reno/Pirate meta.
This one seems kinda same though, actually would have preferred Wild last time and Standard this time.
Can't decide if I just want to roll a Pirate Warrior and see what happens or skip it again.
At least it's not taking place 1 week before an expansion release lol.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You know I noticed that the salties people, everywhere not just here, are the ones that can never get out of teens or win more than a few arena games per run. Its just like LoL and people in bronze blaming everyone and everything else when in reality, they just arent good enough but cant face that.

Game is good right now, best its been in a while.

I don't know if that's true. Yeah there are some players that just suck and always blame everyone but themselves, but I am still an infinite arena player despite being very rusty, and I get salty as fuck. Kripp is the best arena player, and still gets salty as fuck. Gavin used to be (is?) a good constructed player and still gets salty as fuck. It's just the nature of this damn game constantly adding more and more bombshell RNG.

I do agree constructed seems really fun right now and I have fun with what little I play of it (I can barely complete my quests on time I play so little. I've lost 3 quests in the past week from not playing for several days). Maybe once you play enough, it gets to be just a salty experience all around, I dunno. I do hear lots of people saying this is the most fun they've ever had, and I agree in some respects, but I just wish RNG would decrease with each expansion rather than increase.

And I agree with Gavin that the constructed is probably still headed for cancer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Newest data reaper is out.

vS Data Reaper Report #46 | Vicious Syndicate (vS)

Based on our observations, we think Hearthstone is in a good place right now. You could pick one of eight different classes and achieve ladder success. In most of these classes, there are several different paths and playstyles that are competitively viable. We’ve never measured a Meta that is more diverse than the one we see right now.

As for a Meta breaker, there isn’t really a Meta breaker at the moment. There isn’t a deck that is far and above the rest, and that is a very good thing.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I haven't had time to do Brawl yet...Anyone get 12? What are people playing? I'm thinking of just playing Zoo.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't had time to do Brawl yet...Anyone get 12? What are people playing? I'm thinking of just playing Zoo.

I did 1 but penalized myself 1 loss due to an emergency... insta-conceded my 1st game. Still went 6-3 (6-2 technically!) using the VLPS N'zoth Shaman list.

1st loss was to a tempo mage that managed to echo of medivh Dr. Boom and I lacked all my healing & Removals.
2nd loss was to a renolock that also had N'Zoth and I drew very poorly.

I intend to use the shaman list again as it seems super strong, but sometimes you draw a little slow. Sometimes you end up with all removals and no minions, or vice versa. Healing and card draw are lacking. Might need to consider adding Mana Tides or Hallazeal, idk.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I also liked this paragraph:

History has been made. For the very first time since the vS Data Reaper launched (May 2016), no deck in the game has a win rate that exceeds 52% at legend. Tier 1 is literally empty, and when we looked at these results, we started wondering if there’s a need to “move the lines” and/or define tiers differently (we’ll keep it as it is for now, just to highlight the current, incredible state of the game, but might change it in future reports). It’s apparent that while the Murloc-based Paladin decks and Pirate Warrior are certainly powerful, they can get countered at higher levels of play to the point where they are not clearly the best choices (Crabs have been doing work). No deck is far and away ahead of the rest of the field, and as the Meta shifts ever so slightly, different archetypes could suddenly rise or drop in their performance. Journey to Un’Goro might be the most balanced and diverse Meta in the history of Hearthstone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I went 8-3 with one of my losses being a disconnect from my power going out using Dragon Priest. It's more varied, though there is a lot of Shaman of various builds.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if that's true. Yeah there are some players that just suck and always blame everyone but themselves, but I am still an infinite arena player despite being very rusty, and I get salty as fuck. Kripp is the best arena player, and still gets salty as fuck. Gavin used to be (is?) a good constructed player and still gets salty as fuck. It's just the nature of this damn game constantly adding more and more bombshell RNG.

I do agree constructed seems really fun right now and I have fun with what little I play of it (I can barely complete my quests on time I play so little. I've lost 3 quests in the past week from not playing for several days). Maybe once you play enough, it gets to be just a salty experience all around, I dunno. I do hear lots of people saying this is the most fun they've ever had, and I agree in some respects, but I just wish RNG would decrease with each expansion rather than increase.

And I agree with Gavin that the constructed is probably still headed for cancer.
I agree on the heading of constructed. Paladin is pretty aids right now and I think the meta will end up being paladin and pirate warrior. Salty I cant play miracle priest :(

As to the rest, what I said was a general observation about games with rated systems. Most of the time end up where they belong and very often, those who end up in the shit tiers bitch about it.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I went 8-3 with one of my losses being a disconnect from my power going out using Dragon Priest. It's more varied, though there is a lot of Shaman of various builds.
I tested out a Dragon Priest in the ladder, but I was unhappy with it. Can you post the list? I want to see if I'm missing something.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
So frustrating, I went 11-3. I lost 2 games at 11 to the same guy.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I wish I had saved for this brawl but it's just not meant to be. Seeing a lot of good stuff in my quest to level in wild though.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I just played the most fun game in a while. I killed a hunter and didn't deal a single point of damage to him. Thank you, Hydra!

• 1Like