Hearthstone

Krag

Peasant
WXoVwy1.png

Was also in the video. That's a decent amount of stats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
WXoVwy1.png

Was also in the video. That's a decent amount of stats.
It was played by the Lich King though, so might not be a collectible card, though most likely is.
So it's 1 more cost than Spikeridge, and is a neutral, adds 9/9 worth of stats to board, and taunt... actually seems good enough to see play. It's 3 more mana for a 5/5 body & Taunt over Kings.. it actually seems too good to be collectible. Imagine Highmane --> This (on Highmane or a token).

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
auto include for freeze shaman heh
Apparently it's a confirmed card via twitter or something, and it's common so it's going to be the new Arena Super Card. It seems extremely strong for most mid-range & control decks. The 7 mana is fine when you are getting Taunt out of it. It does require a minion to be on the board, but at least 2 classes can generate them easily: Pal/Shm, and other classes can generate tokens easily: Druid, Hunter, Rogue... So this card could end up seeing a ton of play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Krag

Peasant
It was played by the Lich King though, so might not be a collectible card, though most likely is.
So it's 1 more cost than Spikeridge, and is a neutral, adds 9/9 worth of stats to board, and taunt... actually seems good enough to see play. It's 3 more mana for a 5/5 body & Taunt over Kings.. it actually seems too good to be collectible. Imagine Highmane --> This (on Highmane or a token).
It was confirmed on twitter that it is a collectible. It also has the rarity gem which I don't think any boss-only cards have (outside of legendaries).

Edit: You already posted all that, that should teach me to refresh the page once in a while.

• 1Smuggly

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone else get the feeling they are going to drop this xpac next Tuesday, Aug 1st? Tuesday's are always patch/release days AND it's the 1st day of the month, AND it's August which begins the next HCT "season" (Last call? Winter?), AND there is a reveal video tomorrow.

35 cards (not counting Jaina) currently released, about 100 to go. Tues-Thurs saw the release of about 29 cards, and today isn't over yet. With over 4 days to go we could easily see the remaining before Tuesday at current rate.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
A few weeks ago Toast said Aug 10 and then played it off as a troll. I am assuming that's the day.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Toast IS a troll though.
10th could be true but I really doubt toast would "accidentally" spill the release date......... if he even knows the date.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think the release date is around the 10th even if Toast is usually full of shit. Bonemare is ridiculous for arena. It's going to be everywhere. That top 100 arena list shows Blizzard has a lot of work to do in arena anyway. Top 3 heroes currently hold 50% of the list and there is a decent amount of neutrals in there. Corpsetaker is probably my favorite new card and Fatespinner is a nice upgrade for druid. Pally cards look like shit but after seeing Sunkeeper wreck decks for months, I'm ok with a weak ass Pally legendary.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
Anyone else get the feeling they are going to drop this xpac next Tuesday, Aug 1st? Tuesday's are always patch/release days AND it's the 1st day of the month, AND it's August which begins the next HCT "season" (Last call? Winter?), AND there is a reveal video tomorrow.
With the reveal stream tomorrow I believe there's a good chance of a release next week. I think in general they would like to release the first week in the new month (with the last two expansions they've hit it).

Before the live stream was announced I was expecting the second week as that corresponded with the frost festival ending (according to data mining).

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always forget timelines, how long after the full reveals does the set usually come? This might be the big final batch tomorrow I guess?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Other advantage of bonemare is you can play it as a wildly overcosted 5/5 in a pinch when steed would be a dead card.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The Koreans posted when they have reveals, and one of them is on the 6th, so no. It's definitely the 10th, with a likely full reveal on the 7th if there is anything left

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've gotta imagine we see a few DK's tomorrow. I'm surprised we haven't seen another one yet

• 1Like