Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think the thought behind it was a way to reroll the shitty things you got into something that is potentially better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess most people are sick of the tribal stuff, but I'm kinda surprised they didn't add an undead tag and go with that theme more for this. There's basically been scattered deathrattles, and scattered clunky freeze stuff, but it doesn't really feel like it has much of a theme so far compared to previous sets. There's the DK cards of course but so far they are underwhelming or for shaman potential cancer that has you groaning already.

Oh forgot about lifesteal. Just feels all over the place. They have added some interesting new mechanics here and there I guess.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the thought behind it was a way to reroll the shitty things you got into something that is potentially better

It could have at least been "that cost two more" or hell even one more, turn your coins into frostbolts. Or the opposite way "they cost two less" and you just get random discounted whatever like Glyph.

Eh, ethereal peddler maybe. Just seems like too much to build the deck around with this card for too random a chance of returns.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't wait to see what fresh insults the rogue dk will unleash upon the class.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So it appears that the pity timer has been reset completely, as if you never opened a pack. So you are guaranteed a legendary in the first 10 packs of every set you open. I spent the gold to get 10 packs for the older expansions and got legendaries in each set.

/shrug

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Krag

Peasant
I opened the packs I had saved when I saw the blog post saying the new pack-opening-system was implemented and got a legendary from both classic set (7 packs saved) and Un'goro (6 packs). I thought I got really lucky, but then I read that there might be a bug and bought packs from the other sets. First Mean Streets pack had a golden Wrathion and the 10th Whispers pack had this:

aQrj4gF.jpg

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
yeah it's definitely the guaranteed legendary in the first 10. i opened 5 ungoro packs and got a legendary, 7 classic packs and got 2 legendaries, 5 msog packs and got a legendary, and then on my 10th wotg pack i got one.

Get em while they're hot people!

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
Opened the 10ish Classic packs I had, got a Golden Illidan. Decided to buy 10 of each set. Got a golden Genzo the Shark from MSG. Regular Sunkeeper Tarim from Ungoro. Regular Deathwing, Dragonlord from WoG.

The two goldens more than pay for the cost of the packs in DE materials.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Opened 10 of Classic, 10 Un'goro, no Legendary in either. Either it got fixed or it's just small sample.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Opened 10 of Classic, 10 Un'goro, no Legendary in either. Either it got fixed or it's just small sample.

Are you playing mobile and missing an update maybe?

Opened four UG and six classic on one account and got nothing. Opened six UG and six classic on the other and got two UG legends in one pack and then one classic legend. People on hearthpwn thread all saying its still doing it.

• 1Like