Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're drunk blizz, go home.

upload_2017-8-1_13-20-25.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I agree completely with too many of these effects in priest. I know priest is supposed to be the thief class but I'd honestly prefer another board wipe. Anyone else planning on raping the meta with quest mage after the release?

What is going to make Quest Mage good?

I'm thinking handbuff paladin is getting a LOT stronger, and Paladin is clearly my fav class, so either Handbuff, murloc, or Control Paladin will probably be my go-to for getting Legend again, but I'll be trying everything of course. Excited for some mage decks and even Hunter... and that elusive Control Rogue to finally get the last ~150 wins I need there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You're drunk blizz, go home.

View attachment 150504
LOL.

Can this even be good somehow? Medivh in Secret Mage? idk...
I'm guessing the secrets pulled from this don't discount that 5/5 minion.
If you can somehow shuffle more secrets into deck and not start with so many then it has potential, but no effect for that yet.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Primordial Glyph for six if you happen to think its getting played on curve and you have secrets in deck to support it. Otherwise, dogshit. And yeah, its like how mad sci doesn't help your Crystal Runner discount, won't do shit for that even if you could get a chance to play the spell in the first place.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
you could play it in burn mage with counterspell+Ice Block+ Ice Barrier... 9 mana worth of secrets for 8 mana, spawn a 8 mana minion. Don't put in arconologist etc. Immediate protection from everything lol.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You still run a huge risk of drawing fuck knows how many of them before the spell ever sees play though.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Handbuff Paladin is still going to suck

Edit: There was tons of cards today. They are pushing Control Hunter so hard, it's almost got to be playable.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'll try it but dogshit card. Obviously Blizz isn't running out of ideas... just good ones.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Should have made a 5 mana play 2 secrets from deck card. Not that expensive pos.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Junk card for Lyra, Elise is better. And a junk card for cabalist's tome unless there's something that goes with it but even then too complicated and slow.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
9 Cost but seems pretty damn good, and Deathrattle has N'Zoth/Quest implications of course.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Pretty decent. Turn 8 and 9 with primordial and then that thing will be brutal on the opponent.

Also, priest quest is happening?

• 1Solidarity

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It should have been a 7 cost legendary, then we'd have a priest card to get excited for. Probably too slow for constructed, but in arena it will actually see meaningful play and its a direct buff to free from amber too.

Might as well call this the arena set because its been one card after another that seems great for arena but meh for constructed. Maybe that's why the frost festival was so arena centric.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Is it me, or will the meta slow down quite a bit?

• They're adding a few more taunts to the considerable amount of taunts from Un'Goro.
  • Lifesteal will help a bit vs aggro.
  • All the DK cards are adding bits of armor when played.
  • Control warrior got lots of tools.
  • Control hunter of all things, looks like it could be a thing.
  • Quest mage might be really good, but I doubt that will be a fast deck.
  • Same with quest priest, which is getting lots of tools.

The main aggro deck, Pirate warrior, will still be around, but there's already plenty of tools to fight it if it goes crazy.

I hope things slow down even more. Aggro can be good for grinding ladder, but I really don't like games that are decided by turn 4.

• 1Like