Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Is it me, or will the meta slow down quite a bit?

• They're adding a few more taunts to the considerable amount of taunts from Un'Goro.
  • Lifesteal will help a bit vs aggro.
  • All the DK cards are adding bits of armor when played.
  • Control warrior got lots of tools.
  • Control hunter of all things, looks like it could be a thing.
  • Quest mage might be really good, but I doubt that will be a fast deck.
  • Same with quest priest, which is getting lots of tools.

The main aggro deck, Pirate warrior, will still be around, but there's already plenty of tools to fight it if it goes crazy.

I hope things slow down even more. Aggro can be good for grinding ladder, but I really don't like games that are decided by turn 4.

Evolve Shaman and Murloc Paladin still going to run all the fuck over everyone

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Aggro isnt going anywhere. The ability to end the game on turn 5-6 is a decent enough counter to any and all control decks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
ICE_066.png

• 2Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man they are really trying to skunk the random spell generators huh? WTF is that shit? Add a copy to your hand? Summon it to the board? Shuffle it in your deck? I'm assuming hand...I guess its for combo decks but Blizz supposedly hates combos.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It looks like Blizz is going all out on trying as much different shit as possible but there has to be a strong backbone to the set as well. I see a little but, as mentioned, the same aggro decks and control decks will still dominate the meta. I really like the new shit but does anyone see anything that will compete with evolve shammy, murloc pally, jade decks, etc. ? Maybe just the idea of fresh decks will help move those tired old ones along.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently the wild packs and adventures are in the store now and the dupe legendary change is live too?

• 1Solidarity

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah its only through b.net with real money, not in the store. Supposedly the dupe thing is live, but I didn't get an update pushed.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
No dupe legendaries for sure. Just opened golden Warlock and Rogue quests and a golden Tinkmaster (ironically the third one I've opened, others way back when he got nerfed for DE) along with some regular legendaries, all of which I didn't own

Edit: Only 2 cards I'm missing from Un'goro now are Hemet and Clutchmother

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
More I think about it the more i like that priest 9 mana creature. It is going to show up from stonehill and amber all the time.

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really 4/5 isn't even very good for the cost on a legendary, unless the effect is sweet. This is sour looking.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That is a dumb legendary. I will build my deck around the opponents class spells????? It does not even allow for a discovery component. You just get what you get at the price of your own cards. That is just.......stupid. I don't understand that card. What the fuck is that card??? Somebody help me with understanding why this card was created.

Wait, I forget there is a theme with using other class cards. Ok, It is still dumb.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck is that card??? Somebody help me with understanding why this card was created.

It was created because the devs still want to show people how inexperienced they are and wish to keep being.

• 1Worf

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Weird card that won't see play I'm pretty sure but it can turn all those coins and petals into better spells......if control rogue is actually a thing. Strong early game with cheap removals then use this to transition to late, but doubtful it'll work

• 1Like

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1) Load deck with counterfeit coins, bloodpetals, lashers.
2) Play this legendary on curve
3) ???
4) Concede

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users