<Bronze Donator>
636375315049170885.png

636375316469028036.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Rotface seems fun, can't wait to summon random patches.

The priest card seems good in an otk deck. Barnes is better if you want random copies of minions still..imo, but 5/5 clerics seem fun.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
so I have a meme deck idea here... Millock

Millock

Destroy opponent hand and deck.
Howling fiend+treachery+madness is the basic
Gnome & Geist for deck destruction
Clutchmother for chance to discard it 6× and get a 2mana 12/12
Blood queen and mistresses for healing
Apothecary+treachery +dirty rats
Coldlights to fill their hand before the fiend combo...

If warlock get a dk that does stuff with discards then I'll add it in

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been playing with the priest quest for shits and giggles and to get an angle of what does/doesn't work when the expansion hits and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Just had a game w/ a highlander variation where I got 3 un'goro packs and 4 pyros; the game was against an y'saarj druid and he ran out of cards while I had 1 unopened pack and 13 cards left. Of course I'm going to lose to aggro 75% of the time, but I love playing greedy decks and priest can get really greedy these days.

Kinda afraid of the expansion dropping, think this has been the best meta the game has ever had, imo. Lets see if they've learned from the past or do they fuck this up again.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Another shitty discard card that makes discard deck even worse!

Like everyone has said. The only way for a discard deck to work is if you are able to somehow get discarded cards back.

They need a card like 8 Mana - Draw 5 random cards discarded this game.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Sweet addition to dragon priest!

Fun card but pretty greedy... Book Wyrm/Primo Drake are usually only dragons you can afford over 5 mana because they affect board.

This does benefit from Deathrattle synergy, but it's kinda similar to Cairne, except the minion goes to hand instead of board.
Definitely will be a fun card but I bet it gets cut fast unless aggro SOMEHOW doesn't exist.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Challenge a Friend if anyone has to trade or whatever TJT#1179.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even as a beast, this card basically does nothing... It's like giving a minion Divine Shield, which anyone can do with Adapt now.
It would be a hilarious combo with Sandworm, but can't do it same turn.
Dredd woulda been cool if it was "opponent's turn", but 10 mana combo.
The only difference I can think of is allowing you to clear the Abomination without taking damage to the minion that clears it, and this guy survives too.

Rotface seems fun, can't wait to summon random patches.

The priest card seems good in an otk deck. Barnes is better if you want random copies of minions still..imo, but 5/5 clerics seem fun.

Or one of these fucking Princes. I think there's so many shit legendaries in the pool now, this is nowhere near Sneeds Shredder.

Warlock Death Knight hero power: discover a card that you discarded this game.

I just heard it's fake?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I just heard it's fake?

Pretty sure he was making a guess. No warlock DK yet.

And if it does relate to the discard mechanic then both warlock legendaries will revolve around it, which would be kinda shitty imo. Im expecting the hero power to just "add a random minion that was discarded to your hand"

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blizzard is pushing warlock as a pure 1 deck class, which is kinda shitty on their part. And on top of that you need multiple legendaries to make the deck work somewhat. Try playing discard warlock without the quest and all the other discard legendaries. Turn 5 your hand is empty and you're praying he doesn't have hard removal for your Feldog or your Doomguard.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636375936943148966.png

636375966020588402.png

-----------

Saronite Chain Gang, as mentioned in the reveal video, is equivalent to Feral Spirits, except no Overload, and it is 1 turn later.... however, this card COPIES itself.. also pointed out in the video, there is some insane synergy with Stolen Goods (Warrior +2/+2 to a taunt minion in hand), and also Handbuff Paladin.

It isn't too impressive at first glance but I actually think if a handbuff deck works, this card could be a sleeper.

-------

Webweave just seems terrible but maybe I'm missing something... it is an instant removal that can hide behind taunts. Druid lack that other than Naturalize.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah i was just making up the warlock death knight hero power because something like that is the only thing that could justify how shitty it is to discard random cards.

and yes, it would potentially be broken, but it would potentially be worthless too. As I understand it all of these death knight hero powers have to be more or less competitive with Jaraxxus from a design perspective.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saronite Chain gang might even be worth a slot in Shaman Evolution decks. Having two 2/3's with taunt is decent enough at 4 cost but then to evolve both of them to two 5 cost creatures might be doable.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah i was just making up the warlock death knight hero power because something like that is the only thing that could justify how shitty it is to discard random cards.

and yes, it would potentially be broken, but it would potentially be worthless too. As I understand it all of these death knight hero powers have to be more or less competitive with Jaraxxus from a design perspective.
Like all quests are more or less competitive with each other? I fully expect some DK become S Tier constructed, and others unplayable

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Malfurion the Pestillent, 7 mana. Choose one: Summon 2 poisonous 1/2 Spiders, or Summon 2 1/5 Scarabs with Taunt. Gain 5 armor. Hero Power: Choose One: Gain 3 Attack, or Gain 3 Armor.

Uther of the Ebon Blade, 9 mana, Battlecry: Equip a 5/3 Life steal weapon. Gain 5 armor. Hero Power: Summon a 2/2 Horseman of the Apocalypse. If you have 4 Horsemen alive at the same time; you win the game (literally)
60Ga3J6.png
RrfioaN.png

• 2Like