Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Uther DK is OP as shit wtf.

Blackguard is pretty decent too for Control lists, but can't fit it with Ivory Knight & Spikeridged, I think it can definitely replace Ivory Knight and then you nuke minions for 5 damage x3 with Uther's new weapon.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636376114789677087.png

636376115789029448.png

Happy Ghoul seems very playable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I remember that guy from the Magic Pro Tour back in the 90's, never played against him though.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Happy ghoul might see some play. Does healing count if a character is already at max health?

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given how good some of these DK cards are, assuming you're not playing against agro where the game is over before you have the mana to play them, I expect the Warlock DK power to be "Discard a card you choose". because we've asked for discarding being less random, right?

Happy ghoul might see some play. Does healing count if a character is already at max health?

Cleric doesn't trigger on fully healed minions, so for consistency I'm gonna say yes.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
druid hero power is pretty insane too, and the battlecry can give you a breather, but it also just seems good in an aggro deck too lol.

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
You have to be at not full health for it to count.

Those last two deathknight cards seem really strong. It feels like I'm going to need way more dust for crafting this expansion compared to Un'goro where most of the quests and quite a few class legendaries weren't really that playable.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
If the warlock DK is actually 10 mana as the leak suggested, it's battlecry is probably going to be "summon all minions that you discarded this game" Hero power could even be "summon a random minion you've discarded this game"

Personally, i don't feel the druid DK is really that strong, especially not compared to some of the others.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, I could see running a copy of it in wild control warrior, assuming you're running Elise for when you go against other control decks.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Paladin is going to be good. Priest feels like one of a kind deck or bust, draw may be too inconsistent for it to work. Warlock is either going to be top tier or joke tier.

• 1Like