Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Can't watch the vid so linking the Hearthpwn images:

1.JPG

Rogue weapon tutor makes the new legendary more insane... definitely will be viable.

The Darkness seems good for control decks for sure, might find it's way in others, mill rogue, mid range... It doesn't do anything on 4 but it has a >10% chance to awaken after playing. More high-roll wins ftw.

Edit: The Darkness counters Highlander decks too, lol... bye bye Anduin... welcome our new dragon overlords.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Some of these cards look fun maybe I will buy some packs. The Darkness is kind of craze. You can have a 20/20 taunt on turn 6 with Sunfury.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Some of these cards look fun maybe I will buy some packs. The Darkness is kind of craze. You can have a 20/20 taunt on turn 6 with Sunfury.

He starts "dormant", like Sherazin, no interactions until he awakens

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
One question that maybe a stream-watcher will know: Do you need to draw all 3 candles, or just 1?
If all 3... then boy is he super-slow.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I feel this xpack is going to be even more cancerous than the last two. The cards all seem either shit tier or OP.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
New rogue minion also, 2 mana 3/1 battlecry draw a weapon from your deck.

Oh wow, mill rogue getting some love this expansion, new legendary 4 mana 20/20 enters dormant adds 3 candles to your opponent's deck becomes alive when your opponent draws the candles. Seems bad, but should make some wonderful memes.

That minion seems to want to make sweet, sweet love to the Legendary weapon. Basically becomes copies 2&3 of it making it far more consistent. (Not to mention letting you queue up another immediately upon burning the last one)

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hmmm, now that I think on it a bit, that hunter weapon might be interesting.
Sure spellol hunter, but using the recruit mechanic to pull all of the minions you might have out of your deck, then using Rhok'delar and the hunter DK for fuel going forward... it's actually something I might want to play around with
:emoji_astonished:

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can I evolve a 3 mana creature into a 20/20?

Is warrior the least exciting class this expansion? Other than bladed gauntlet and mayor noggenfogger memes what else does the class having going for it?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can I evolve a 3 mana creature into a 20/20?
Not sure if you could or not as because if even if you could based on the text of the card I would assume it still would be dormant even if you didn't play it from hand and then you would just lose a minion spot for the remainder of the game or until evolve or dk.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I like how Sleepy Dragon isn't even a dragon...A number of cards that should have types are left without a type in this expansion it seems.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I like how Sleepy Dragon isn't even a dragon...A number of cards that should have types are left without a type in this expansion it seems.
Might be an error by hearthpwn, they use a card generator for their images. Id be surprised if it really wasn't a dragon

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I haven't been paying attention and this question is probably dumb but do these style of weapons lose one durability each time they do that thing?
Assuming it works similar to Medivh's staff then yeah it loses 1 dur when it triggers
I thought this, but I had people on reddit tell me Blizz confirmed they do NOT lose durability when their effect happens. It makes no sense to me that they designed it that way (so, i guess it makes perfect sense then, right?!).

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The Darkness is amazing against Raza priest right now. I really do feel that Jade will be the only dominant deck out of this meta though, I cannot wait for that cancer to rotate out.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I thought this, but I had people on reddit tell me Blizz confirmed they do NOT lose durability when their effect happens. It makes no sense to me that they designed it that way (so, i guess it makes perfect sense then, right?!).
They made them like that so that the "lose one durability" cancer onedrop pirate doesn't wreck them

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
what.. where is this, no way.

• 1Like