Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Origin

Molten Core Raider
So, i got a lot of mech and/or warrior usable cards. Only need to craft the two legendaries. WILL MECH WAR BE GOOD, BROS?!?! HELP!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So, i got a lot of mech and/or warrior usable cards. Only need to craft the two legendaries. WILL MECH WAR BE GOOD, BROS?!?! HELP!

Only aggro decks that win by turn 5 will be good as long as this Topsy Priest deck exists. No control deck can withstand 200+ damage by turn 8

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I got Subject 9, Rogue deathrattle thing and golden Paladin legendary in 23 packs. So not too bad. I have some dust so I am going to wait a bit to see what deck I want to really craft.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Warrior playing a Dr Boom deck, has 60 health, Dog spawns 3x 96/1 boars, ez 300 damage

He's lost a decent chunk too but mainly misplays and some bad draws.

With refinements this deck is going to be such cancer.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5-1 with whiz bang at rank 5. Whiz tier 1!!!

Got goblin bomb hunter legendary and Myra from 30 packs.

• 1Like

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Watching Dog play the OTK priest deck .. only downside is I won't be able to do it on a tablet lol...
He made 2x 96/1 boars pretty easy just now... makes 2-3 boars consistently, can get through a couple taunts if needed even without silence

Mecha-Cthun Druid is infinitely worse. I've played it twice now and got OTKed on turns 14 and 15, respectively.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mecha-Cthun Druid is infinitely worse. I've played it twice now and got OTKed on turns 14 and 15, respectively.
Demonic project is already my favorite card of the expansion. Nothing quite like watching druids furiously draw their entire deck, spam emotes and then insta-concede after you turn this Mecha-Cthulhu into a flame imp.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I got Boommaster Flark from free login legendary. Opened 70 packs and received 6 more: Flark's Boom-Zooka, Flobbidinous Floop, The Storm Bringer, Zillax, Mecha'thun, Subject 9.
Opening the same amount of packs on EU produced substantially less value.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ended up crafting a Mech Warrior deck, put together a Rogue Deathrattle deck and a controladin deck for now.

Mech Warrior is fucking stupid lol.

Weapons Project Harrison Combo = 5/4 on the board 2/3 weapon in hand AND you draw 3 cards.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Dr Boom was my freebie
Got Mecha'Thun from the 20 packs I opened.

These were the only 2 Legendaries I wanted to play with Day 1. I crafted Boomship to complete a mech warrior deck.
Played 3 matches, went 2-1
Decided that was enough and logged off.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Overload decks are kind of fun. You have early threat with late threat being built up regardless of what they do to neutralize the early board. The Storm bringer can be awesome if you then have the chance to make 3 copies of one of the legendaries.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm too dumb to get Deathrattle rogue to work. I lost like 10 games straight playing it. It's basically a tempo deck but requires the deathrattles to really hit super tempo.

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Not played in a while, but watched DansGaming play some with the deck that utilizes the +2+2 mechs that keep their stat buffs if you bounce them. Used a rogue.

He described it as (it also looked like it) jades on crack. Way easier to develop. Just used the card to add +3 of them to the deck. So you soon had 6-8 of them, which could be discounted with shadowstep. Main cost of 2 made them playable even after a vanish. Is that a thing now?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Overload decks are kind of fun. You have early threat with late threat being built up regardless of what they do to neutralize the early board. The Storm bringer can be awesome if you then have the chance to make 3 copies of one of the legendaries.
If you aren't playing even try adding in Witches Caldron. I had a guy play it against me in arena with the double annoyotron guy, it was the aidsiest shit in the world. He kept getting the 1 mana spawn 2 1/1 rush mechs spell, which would then give him 2 more spells. Combined with tons of taunts it was the most fucked game of my life.

Probably wouldn't work nearly so well in constructed, but you might be able to do things.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Face Bomb Hunter is like normal Face Hunter x5... god it's dumb lol. If it's over it's over FAAAAAST.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Mech warrior brings back memories of old Control Warrior. At least the deck I'm playing.
It does well in the current Aggro meta..
Obviously it'll lose hard to OTK decks, but I've yet to face a Priest... I did face a Rogue that pulled out 4x malygos, but now I've tech'd in Harrison for that scenario.

TONS of removals and only a few big threats to close the game. Only 4 cards are 7+ mana.

This is my current deck:
Mech Warrior

So Witchwood Piper is a flex card. I mainly just wanted more draw but also wanted a decent body. She'll draw my 1 mana mech for armor, or if they've already been drawn then she's going to pull acolytes for even more draw. Drawing through deck to get removals is pretty important. And if you've already drawn those then you're going to get your rush cards that can help with board control. So imo she's a decent fit.

Mecha'Thun is the final threat to finish a game, which I haven't pulled off yet, but also had a couple misplays where he could have won me the game. If you know there is no more silence, you can just play mecha'thun as last card and hope your opponent can't silence or transform... Or if you want to trigger yourself, you can be in Dr Boom mode and rush him into a minion with 10+ attack... or if you need to trigger yourself, you need 3 cards in hand and have 10+ armor... Boomship, Thun, Shield Slam... use Boomship to pull Thun and then Shield Slam him.

Scourgelord Garrosh can be awkward but really is a powerhouse vs aggro decks. It makes control matches so awkward though. Usually you want to end as Dr Boom but if you draw Boom 1st then to play Mecha'Thun means having to be Garrosh eventually. Just awkward. Being Garrosh doesn't make Thun unplayable, it just removes the "Rush" option.

Due to having Garrosh in deck, I can easily see putting Gromm in this deck as another finisher.

• 1Like