Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol @bloodyface using his dwarven sharpshooter to kill his kobold sandtrooper for the win.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It is pretty nuts, thinking it should be draw 2 rather than 3.

New grandmasters format is so shitty. It's like watching a TV show that you only get to see episodes 2 4 6 8 10

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It is pretty nuts, thinking it should be draw 2 rather than 3.

New grandmasters format is so shitty. It's like watching a TV show that you only get to see episodes 2 4 6 8 10
I'm semi okay with it, but I think I'm going to wish it was longer. Something like 4 weeks in the initial stage, and 6 weeks in the group stages, plus the week of playoffs. Enough to kind of lower variance.

I do like the thought of different formats the first 3 weeks though, I think that will be pretty neat. Especially the 10 deck ban 6, meaning you should see either targetted decks or just the worst 4 classes so it should be very different.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Empanizado's turn 5 is just ridiculous.

EDIT I'm thinking there will be some additions to 17.0.2 BALANCE UPDATE

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Empanizado's turn 5 is just ridiculous.

EDIT I'm thinking there will be some additions to 17.0.2 BALANCE UPDATE

He drew the nuts but if Kael costs just 1 more (which is the impending nerf) he can't combo off his entire hand, the glowflies are 4/4 and die to Mo'arg+double rain of fire. So the planned nerf is the difference between Justsaiyan being able to mostly clear that board or not.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Altruis change is pretty pants on head. Sorry guys, that's not going to cut it. Please remove the face damage -_-

When I first played DH with that card I was only using it on minions, because there's no way they would let it hit face, until I played the mirror and they went to face with it. HOLY SHIT that card is stupid.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how much the grandmasters make during the season outside of prize money. Hard to imagine they would play 5 days a week without some sort of guaranteed pay.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
patch is live and as expected:

NEUTRAL
DEMON HUNTER
  • Altruis the Outcast – Old: Cost 3 mana, 3 Attack / 2 Health → New: Cost 4 mana. 4 Attack / 2 Health.
  • Battlefiend – Old: 2 Attack / 2 Health → New: 1 Attack / 2 Health.
  • Glaivebound Adept – Old: 7 Attack / 4 Health → New: 6 Attack / 4 Health.
WARLOCK
  • Sacrificial Pact – Old: Destroy a Demon. Restore 5 Health to your hero. → New: Destroy a friendly Demon. Restore 5 Health to your hero.
  • Bloodbloom – Old: Cost 2 mana → New: Cost 4 mana.
PALADIN
MAGE
  • Open the Waygate – Old: Cast 6 spells that didn’t start in your deck. Reward: Time Warp. → New: Cast 8 spells that didn’t start in your deck. Reward: Time Warp

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So far it has just made aggro/face demon hunter the stronger of the demon hunter decks.

Sorry Attog Attog I'll try again later when I am not on my phone.

Last edited:

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
It's still aggro DH. The nerfs don't make up for the fact that the only deck that could beat it lost the card that let it beat it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, they still haven't gotten it right. Going slow to not just pummel demon hunter into the ground is good but they still need to do more

EDIT now I'm getting "There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again."

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao ... Been playing a pretty standard Evolve Quest Shaman today. Opponent drops down a Magtheridon on turn 4. Next turn I used Boggspine Knuckles which left Magtheridon dormant for the rest of the game.