Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Game 5 of the Gallon Monsanto game in the losers finals, fucking epic. What a god. No way I ever would have taken that line, but it's so good.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
The meta is still better than what it would be like if they killed the proactive decks. Slow meta means 100% Dragonqueen Alexstraza decks where literally the only thing that matters is how much you can highroll Alexstraza and how many times you can copy/recast it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Demon Hunter win rate is higher now than it was before the second round of nerfs.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This was my first 40 hp win. Things kind of just panned out and it won before people could get anything broken online. 7257 now, my highest

1587860321397.png

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I've been playing a secret galakrond deck with him.

lol.jpg

lol @Jarla's mage.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm an hour and change behind the live broadcast but I'm pretty sure there was at least 2 missed lethal so far today. PNC definitely missed lethal in rogue vs druid game vs language hacker. He used Edwin and dagger to kill kael thas when he could have used 5/5 2/7 and rush lackey on 1/2 then Edwin dagger face for lethal

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I just turned it on to see the end of Gallon vs Eddie's 3rd game. Great ending.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

Probably one of the amusing games of Hearthstone I've ever played. I'm pretty sure he got hit with headcrack 8 times. He got pyroblasted in the face by Solarion Prime with 3 spell damage on the board. And lost to Kalegos discovering fireball into Malygos Frostbolt.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure I love the monthly reward overhaul.

Played DH up to D4. Skull is less broken then I thought, Altrius is more broken. Felscreamer on 4 to priestess on 5 is gross.