Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol apparently Kibler was as salty as fuck after this happened. Dude went something like 1-8 at today's invitational although to be fair to him, he was stuck playing paladin for some of those matches.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
really demonstrates just how out of control Altruis is, so hopefully another round of nerfs for demon hunter

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are playing highlander priest and playing against quest/res priest, how do you play? I got him down to 8 before he came back and smashed me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zetalot has a pretty hilarious priest deck. Galakrond control with an invoke package (2 disciple/2shield) and an extra win condition in the form of reckless rocketeer/grave rune/embalming ritual/shadowy figure with fate weaver to make the combo work.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Have a link to it? Zetalot is a crazy dude for how much Priest he plays.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I made the priest deck and happened to notice I haven't played priest since the day I got 500 wins.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've been trying to look at hsreplay's free data(only goes up to gold) and one thing I don't understand their "Drawn WR" and "Played WR" for Skull of Guldan and Eyebeam make them seem like garbage cards. Every DH deck, Skull is rated at the bottom.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Since it is an average, I assume it is something like

skull's Drawn WR @ 59.7% is down from a previous average or something like that. Yesterday it could have been @ 59.8%

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Regardless of its recent change, shouldn't it be one of the best cards in the deck? The WR percentage doesn't reflect that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure, I've certainly won plenty of games without even drawing it

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not sure, I've certainly won plenty of games without even drawing it

I think this is the root of it. When you draw it at the right time it's an OP card, or when it lucks you into a crazy Altruis play that saves a losing game, but frequently the game is already decided one way or the other before it's time to skull.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Obviously I can't see their calculation, but the description for Drawn WR seem to exclude games where you don't draw it. And Played WR seems to exclude games where you don't play it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kibler is having a pretty good run, with of all things, a quest warrior deck. Currently 42-18(70%)

warrior.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Constructed feels very unenjoyable right now. Warriors feels okay to play, but that's about it. There is just so much complete bullshit

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao ... spell druid is just raping everyone in last hero standing grandmasters