Hearthstone

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
This has got to be the worst beat of all time. Rogue opponent has 4 life, 3 cards in hand, and 12 cards in deck, 4 of which are bombs. He has nothing in play and I have 32 life and some stuff. He draws Galakrond, plays it, hits only one bomb on the draw 4 which goes on the armor. He plays a free 1/4 for two lackeys. Minion lackey pulls fucking Khadgar, then he plays the 5/5 treasure guy for free. Only 2 mana left though, so he plays spell lackey, snags Preparation, Shadowsteps the 1/4, Backstabs a lackey to leave 4 open slots and preps out Zaroq's Crown for four Hellscreams. Second backstab and free eviscerate on the Hellscreams plus weapon is 33 damage and I'm dead.

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
17.6 BALANCE UPDATES

On July 14, we’ll be releasing a patch that includes balance updates for several cards in Standard. Craftable cards listed below will be eligible for a full dust refund for two weeks after the 17.6 patch goes live.

Dragonqueen Alexstrasza

• Old: Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, add 2 other random Dragons to your hand. They cost (0). → New: Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, add 2 other random Dragons to your hand. They cost (1).
Corsair Cache

• Old: Draw a weapon. Give it +1/+1. → New: Draw a weapon. Give it +1 Durability.
Metamorphosis

• Old: Swap your Hero Power to “Deal 5 damage.” After 2 uses, swap it back. → New: Swap your Hero Power to “Deal 4 damage.” After 2 uses, swap it back.
Kayn Sunfury

• Old: 3 Attack, 5 Health → New: 3 Attack, 4 Health.
Warglaives of Azzinoth

• Old: [Cost 5] → New: [Cost 6].
Dragoncaster

• Old: [Cost 6] → New: [Cost 7].
Fungal Fortunes

• Old: [Cost 2] → New: [Cost 3].
Galakrond, the Nightmare

• Old: Battlecry: Draw 1 card. It costs (0). → New: Battlecry: Draw 1 card. It costs (1).
Galakrond, the Apocalypse (Rogue)

• Old: Battlecry: Draw 2 cards. It costs (0). → New: Battlecry: Draw 2 cards. They cost (1).
Galakrond, Azeroth’s End (Rogue)

• Old: Battlecry: Draw 4 cards. It costs (0). → New: Battlecry: Draw 4 cards. They cost (1).
We have some Battlegrounds updates planned for the near future as well. Stay tuned!

I haven't been playing much outside of doing a quest or 2 with my morning coffee. Guess we will see how it goes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Getting rid of the 0 cost stuff is probably good for the game, but Rogue sure doesn't need a nerf.

They just keep swinging at Demon Hunter lol

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
These changes actually buff DH, by nerfing its hardest counter in Warrior. A corsair cached lance or ancharr can't kill a 2/3 enrage minion anymore

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is all so absolutely awful that Demon Hunter is still the best thing to play against. For all its bullshit at least you know what to expect. I'd take that over endless clown fiesta any day.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just realized, the Master Tour APAC is this weekend, 2 days after the nerf today. Should make things a bit more interesting

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Dual Class Cards – 40 of the 135 cards will be playable in two different classes. Every class is paired with two different classes, for 10 different pairings in total.

Also:

Transfer-Student-200x279.png

LIST OF ALL TRANSFER STUDENT EFFECTS – NEW FREE EPIC CARD

BoardEffect
HordeBattlecry: Deal 2 damage.
StranglethornStealth, Poisonous
StormwindDivine Shield
PandariaBattlecry: Give a friendly minion +1/+2.
NaxxramasDeathrattle: Add a random Deathrattle minion to your hand.
GvGBattlecry and Deathrattle: Add a Spare Part to your hand.
BlackrockAt the end of your turn, reduce the Cost of a random card in your hand by (2).
TGTInspire: Draw a Card
LoE (Excavation)Battlecry: Add a random weapon to your hand.
LoE (Museum)Battlecry: Discover a new Basic Hero Power.
Old GodsBattlecry: Spend all your mana, summon a minion of that cost.
KarazhanBattlecry: Add a Karazhan portal spell to your hand.
Mean StreetsBattlecry: Give a random minion in your hand +2/+2.
Un’GoroBattlecry: Adapt.
Frozen ThroneDeathrattle: Add a random Death Knight card to your hand.
KoboldsBattlecry: Recruit a minion that costs (2) or less.
WitchwoodEcho, Rush
BoomsdayTaunt. If you have 10 Mana Crystals, gain +5/+5.
RastakhanRush, Overkill: Draw a card.
Rise of ShadowsBattlecry: Add a Lackey to your hand.
Uldum (Feet)Reborn
Uldum (Windmill)Battlecry: Add an Uldum plague spell to your hand.
DescentBattlecry: Discover a Dragon.
OutlandDormant for 2 turns. When this awakens, deal 3 damage to two random enemy minions.
Scholomance(Not released yet) Battlecry: Add a Dual Class card to your hand.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I really don't know what the fuck they were thinking with adding Amalgam to BG. They took out the original because it went in every comp, then they took out the murloc because it went in every comp, then they added a minion that goes in every comp that is arguably better than the murloc.... And as a bonus it spawns from shit like imp mama so even have to deal with more damage from spawned minions

Back to back first with the same comp

1595015438018.png

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played BGs in a long while, not sure I will be either.

Top 8 of Asia-Pacific later today should be good.

Thijs Justsayin Alutemu & Bunnyhooper managed to make it

I've been playing on the Asia servers Apprentice League since I started from scratch, routinely playing against people with some serious cash invested. Tons of top 10 decks, lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Will be interesting to see how they pan out. Lorekeeper Polkelt seems like a good druid card

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I feel like if I stopped picking Patches my MMR would more steadily increase, but I just can't not pick Patches