Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I see it in play every so often but ya, will be interesting to see what will happen to the meta and demon hunter in general

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
As far as demon hunter win rates, the twin slice nerf seems to have done nothing really.(still using the card to boot) I expected it to be a more substantial change. More is needed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You think it's bad now, consider how small the DH card pool is atm and how much more of a problem the class will be once more sets start getting released.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You think it's bad now, consider how small the DH card pool is atm and how much more of a problem the class will be once more sets start getting released.
They started strong with Dh to make $$. Now they can print 90% terrible class cards as pack fillers for the next 3 expansions.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They started strong with Dh to make $$. Now they can print 90% terrible class cards as pack fillers for the next 3 expansions.

Except the small card pool and shitty neutrals means DH is one of the cheapest decks in the format by far. The only thing that compares is pirate warrior, which is much less consistent.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I've been playing in Europe lately to see what it's like to start from the beginning not buying anything. Demon Hunter is the best deck I have by far and simple to put together.

The nerf should not have been to make it 1 mana +2 attack, honestly, I think it makes the card stronger overall. The attack should of remained at 1

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Except the small card pool and shitty neutrals means DH is one of the cheapest decks in the format by far. The only thing that compares is pirate warrior, which is much less consistent.
Aggro decks tend to be cheaper on average. DH build still requires 4k dust from this expansion. I know that still is cheap, because the cost of control and highlander decks is fucking bonkers.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I don't quite get it, was he invited and then uninvited? He doesn't make that clear by just saying I want to play in this event. I can also think of a bunch of other people I'd rather see play.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So I don't quite get it, was he invited and then uninvited? He doesn't make that clear by just saying I want to play in this event. I can also think of a bunch of other people I'd rather see play.
It sounds more like a "Why wasn't I invited as one of the biggest Battlegrounds streamers" question and response. Which is reasonable as you have people like Hafu who hadn't played in months invited

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
Seems like he’s a staple at any event he wants to go to/participate in. His wife caused him some drama. Put a dick in her mouth and tell her to stfu.
Or
Accept the shit that happens when u shit talk a company.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It sounds more like a "Why wasn't I invited as one of the biggest Battlegrounds streamers" question and response. Which is reasonable as you have people like Hafu who hadn't played in months invited
When the squads came out I saw a lot of comments asking about savj and twelvewins not getting invites. Glad amaz got kicked out. Not sure why Trump gets invited to anything, he hasn’t been relevant in years.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
He was never "relevant" but he still is one of higher viewer count streamers for HS.

God I hate him he's the stuttering stanley of APM.

His first video with Hoggar pirates is painful to watch.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes you just get gifted the most free of wins

1593035057705.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user