Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd hardly call it VS's deck, it sprang up on the ladder shortly after Quest Lock became so popular and has been undergoing refinement ever since.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd hardly call it VS's deck, it sprang up on the ladder shortly after Quest Lock became so popular and has been undergoing refinement ever since.
Can I get a deck link. I haven't been paying much attention lately, but that sounds up my alley

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Can I get a deck link. I haven't been paying much attention lately, but that sounds up my alley

###MetaStats - Bomb Warrior #50742
AAECAQcGS5uUA96tA9+tA+iwA765AwyQA6IE1AT/B5qUA9mtA92tA6S2A6u2A7i5A8C5A5y7AwA=

VS list is slightly different

AAECAQcGS9ICyAOblAPerQPfrQMMkAOiBNQE/wealAPZrQPdrQOktgO4uQPAuQOcuwP2wgMA

with Wranglers, Kargath, and a single Hoard Pillager as your tech choices depending on what you're running into

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Doh! I thought Firebat vs Empanizado was the relegation match. Glad to find out it wasn't.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
lmao ..... sottle is gonna cry over hunterace losing
He threw the warlock vs druid match. Had a full clear, moarg dark skies nethetwing, leaves a 5/5 on his board. Instead he died

Also the Mana burn in demon hunter seems super bad

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wish hunterace was still going to be around but sottle's obsession with him is almost at a creepy level.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Gavinmad Gavinmad you're right. Clown Fiesta Rogue is more consistent than Mage and is fucking lame.

Every game it's just hoping they don't get something too helpful.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
God damn it I am so bad at BGs. I have been grinding between 7500 and 8k for what feels like weeks now with zero noticeable improvement. Fucking low IQ is problematic.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What do you do when you're playing a deck that has a high mulligan WR for an expensive card? Murazond and Blastmaster Boom are examples of this. Do you keep a temporarily dead card?

Also, almost no guide says to keep Risky Skipper or Armorsmith. These aren't expensive cards on their own, but you almost never play them by themselves so they're going to sit in your hand for a while like Blastmaster Boom. Mulligan WR says you should keep those too.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
What do you do when you're playing a deck that has a high mulligan WR for an expensive card? Murazond and Blastmaster Boom are examples of this. Do you keep a temporarily dead card?

Also, almost no guide says to keep Risky Skipper or Armorsmith. These aren't expensive cards on their own, but you almost never play them by themselves so they're going to sit in your hand for a while like Blastmaster Boom. Mulligan WR says you should keep those too.
Very match dependent. Against greedier decks keeping those later cards can be good, but against faster decks you're going to want good early goods

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Very match dependent. Against greedier decks keeping those later cards can be good, but against faster decks you're going to want good early goods
That's what I figured. I even found some implementations of Bomb Warrior where keeping the same card is bad in one example but good in the other!

I've been further digging into stats in my quest to tweak bomb warrior. Some cards in the deck feel clunky, like Bladestorm and Brawl. No surprise, the Played WR on those cards isn't stellar. But then again, so is the played WR on Battle Rage. I'm still very confused how to interpret these stats. I'd like to use them to kinda fuse together the bomb and enrage packages.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
VKLiooon playing in the Masters Tour Jönköping this weekend, was wondering when we would see her again.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Made the change they probably should have made first. Big indirect nerf to overseer, altruis, and adept.

Reno in BGs still sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
This is the most ridiculous game of my life. Also for reference, I hard leveled to 4. On 7 gold I was level 4 with 1 minion on the board. There is not enough time to actually think when you are just chain buying the fuck out of every pirate

1592425672130.png

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made the change they probably should have made first. Big indirect nerf to overseer, altruis, and adept.

Reno in BGs still sucks.
Twin slice nerf is pretty massive.
Reno is the most fun hero for me. I always pick him. I hate the current bg meta.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that will be a big change and a much needed one. After playing the first chapter Aranna Starseeker should be a hero card not a fucking money grab.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I wonder if we will get a true midrange DH. That 9/5 rush card has seen no play despite being a very high value card.