Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fuck eddie for bringing that shit mage deck. Saiyan could have won if he stopped tilting himself so badly

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Some drama from today, and some context from one of the comments. Pretty shitty for Firebat. I remember Zalae talking about this in the past that it's just super fucking shitty for Americas players because of the insanely high variance in time of when you might play your match

Can we add the context of he was playing last night at 1am because the tournament ran 4+ hours behind? I was watching, his time went from 3, to 630, and he ended up playing at 8. GMs has been a shit show for timing and add to that that it messes with streaming which for many players is their primary source of income. He slept in? Of course he fucking slept in, the tournament had him up late due to their terrible time management. The fact that bloodyface who's won twice is backing him up shows where the blame lies.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Honestly I don't know how they just haven't got to the point of playing the games off stream and having them recorded, then the casters just cast the games live for the broadcast having not watched the game until they are casting. It would be so unbelievably better for the players. Plus then we could get highlights and games from the Swiss portion

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
First hotfixes are announced.

Changes to KT are probably enough. But from a pure mechanics standpoint, he probably should still be limited to just one activation per turn. Also, while they were nerfing other sources of 0 cost cards, why was KT spared? Wonderous Wand as well.

Illucia change seems weird. She's usually a late game play, so one more mana seems marginal.

Druid was a big part of the meta but was kinda being handled. Priest had its usual cohort of faggots, but nothing major. These seem like weird nerf choices.

Lots more BG changes, but I haven't played that seriously in a while.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Murloc got murdered. Cannon can fuck right off, glad it’s gone. Eudora is less oppressive. Godrin still isn’t a t6 card

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm completely fine with them essentially deleting murlocs from BG, and most of the other changes are fine. They need to do a whole lot more hero buffing though

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like KT isn't getting hit hard enough, his cost should also be 8 maybe even 9 along with this change. Ramping to 7 with druid is so easy now the 1 cost doesn't do shit

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm completely fine with them essentially deleting murlocs from BG, and most of the other changes are fine. They need to do a whole lot more hero buffing though
I’d rather they just removed murlocs. The whole tribe is completely worthless now, why even keep it around?

The buff to lich king is pretty good.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I’d rather they just removed murlocs. The whole tribe is completely worthless now, why even keep it around?

The buff to lich king is pretty good.
I pretty much agree. They are unplayable without Megasaur, so might as well have just removed them and reworked them

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Should have removed poison from megasaur's adapt pool. Which, the game probably can't handle.
Murlocs need poisonous because their stats don’t scale as fast at the end game and you can tech an unstable ghoul into your build against divine shield murlocs. It was the strongest end game build but it’s super inconsistent.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Murlocs need poisonous because their stats don’t scale as fast at the end game and you can tech an unstable ghoul into your build against divine shield murlocs. It was the strongest end game build but it’s super inconsistent.
So make toxfin a tier 3.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
FUCK YES

YES.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's oddly satisfying playing the agro stealth rogue against demon hunters and busting open a can of whoop ass on them.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If you want to watch the longest game of Hearthstone that was just over turn 1. It's a pretty amusing game. I recommend watching at 1.5 or 2x speed.

• 1Like