Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
So I've played a little of two new decks after hitting legend, weapon rogue and bomb warrior. Bomb warrior just seems like a much better deck of similar styles. I was climbing with priest, lost with weapon rogue, and have climbed back a bit now with the bomb warrior. I'm playing the package with just kronx/galakrond and while it can be difficult to find a turn to play the galakrond sometimes since it does mostly nothing the turn you play it, it does shorten the timer for your opponent significantly when you are able to get it down.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Someone did a post on Soul Demon Hunter. Their list is different than the one I posted, and they have some discussions on cards. I agree on the Vulpera Scoundrel Wand Maker swap, I strongly disagree about Magtheridon (I think he's amazing when used correctly)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Someone did a post on Soul Demon Hunter. Their list is different than the one I posted, and they have some discussions on cards. I agree on the Vulpera Scoundrel Wand Maker swap, I strongly disagree about Magtheridon (I think he's amazing when used correctly)

I haven't read your link yet. VS' version of the deck gets rid of Polkelt and Magtheridan both. I guess that means there's still some refinement left to do?

I've played the deck a bit myself, it's quite enjoyable but I haven't put it to the grinder to prove itself yet.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't read your link yet. VS' version of the deck gets rid of Polkelt and Magtheridan both. I guess that means there's still some refinement left to do?

I've played the deck a bit myself, it's quite enjoyable but I haven't put it to the grinder to prove itself yet.
Dumping Polk is definitely a mistake imo. Guarantee draw on the top few cards in your deck is pretty significant, plus you have the ability to shuffle your deck after that point by putting more souls in if you don't want to keep going in that order. I think you can make the argument about Mag being only good in certain match ups, but he's done exceedingly well for me

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, definitely don't see dropping Polk, he is one of the best cards in the deck. I've been playing a bit different version:

# 2x (1) Battlefiend
# 2x (1) Spirit Jailer
# 2x (1) Twin Slice
# 2x (2) Blade Dance
# 2x (2) Chaos Strike
# 2x (2) Manafeeder Panthara
# 2x (2) Soul Shear
# 2x (3) Aldrachi Warblades
# 2x (3) Shardshatter Mystic
# 1x (4) Kayn Sunfury
# 1x (4) Lorekeeper Polkelt
# 1x (4) Magtheridon
# 2x (4) Marrowslicer
# 1x (5) Glaivebound Adept
# 1x (5) Metamorphosis
# 2x (5) Soulshard Lapidary
# 2x (6) Skull of Gul'dan
# 1x (7) Soulciologist Malicia

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't call it tier 1 but having some fun with Quest Rogue and it does pretty well overall. Currently 10-2 but I would say the results are probable not accurate being it's the first day of ladder

### Quest Rogue
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Phoenix
#
# 2x (0) Backstab
# 2x (0) Shadowstep
# 1x (1) Bazaar Burglary
# 2x (1) Blackjack Stunner
# 2x (1) Dragon's Hoard
# 2x (1) Pharaoh Cat
# 2x (1) Secret Passage
# 2x (1) Wand Thief
# 2x (2) Clever Disguise
# 2x (2) Dirty Tricks
# 2x (2) Eviscerate
# 2x (2) Plagiarize
# 1x (2) Shadowjeweler Hanar
# 2x (2) Underbelly Fence
# 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef
# 2x (4) Vendetta
# 1x (5) Jandice Barov
#
AAECAaIHBLICp6gD+8QD2dEDDbQB7QKIB/uaA/6aA/WnA62oA7euA865A9C5A6rLA6TRA+XTAwA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Generated by HDT - HSReplay.net - Unleash your potential

Last edited:

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Kibler played that a bit ago. I think, I don't watch his channel, just highlights on youtube. I can't tell if his 20-3(as far as I know) record is mostly due to his skill and/or the deck is just so far out of left field that no one knows how to react to it. Or, if it really is a tier 1 deck.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seeing his video with it is why I started with it today with the fresh ladder

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Glad secret passage should still be a viable card. They really need a new vision for Priest, current implementation is annoying as fuck

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that was pretty funny. He didn't play very well today.
Yeah, I felt that way about his whole series. Lots of questionable to bad plays. Just not reading the match ups well. It's surprising because he's played very well up to this point this season