• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1628102084967.jpeg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
kibler playing a hand buff paladin right now thats pretty good, just not sure I really want to craft highlord fordragon

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
This is that kibler handbuff, want to say he was 12-5 with it. He just dropped Cariel Roame for a broom tho

### HANDBUFF OP AT LAST?
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Gryphon
#
# 1x (1) Argent Squire
# 2x (1) Conviction (Rank 1)
# 2x (1) First Day of School
# 2x (1) Knight of Anointment
# 2x (1) Prismatic Jewel Kit
# 2x (1) Righteous Protector
# 2x (2) Cult Neophyte
# 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
# 1x (2) Murgur Murgurgle
# 2x (3) Alliance Bannerman
# 2x (3) Catacomb Guard
# 2x (3) Goody Two-Shields
# 1x (4) Cariel Roame
# 2x (4) First Blade of Wrynn
# 1x (5) Battleground Battlemaster
# 1x (5) Overlord Runthak
# 1x (6) Cornelius Roame
# 1x (6) Highlord Fordragon
# 1x (8) Varian, King of Stormwind
#
AAECAZ8FCPy4A5HsA6L4A8f5A9j5A9n5A6qKBJWgBAvKwQOezQPK0QOL1QPM6wPj6wOH9APw9gPz9gOq+APJoAQA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Generated by HDT - HSReplay.net - Unleash your potential

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Auctioneer has got to go, he’s in a few decks right now that are pretty absurd

Last edited:
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Tradeable is going to lead to some hilarious shenanigans with quest mage. I can't wait to see the hilariousness that ensues in grandmasters.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mage is pretty clearly going to be the problem deck. No minion spell mage was already good. With the quest you also give it a win condition you can do nothing about. The deck already had no problems drawing most of their cards.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Mage is pretty clearly going to be the problem deck. No minion spell mage was already good. With the quest you also give it a win condition you can do nothing about. The deck already had no problems drawing most of their cards.
Yeah, that's where tradeable becomes a problem the most. Because at the end of the game they can pay 1 mana to draw a card, into their +3 spell damage growing ignites and cast them multiple times a turn. Someone really didn't think that through.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm having a lot of trouble deciding how I feel about Miracle Rogue (name I'm going with, the Garrote Gadgetzan deck). It's definitely hard to play, and there can be some super fucking awkward draws. Managing hand size is definitely a problem. But at the same time I just OTK'd a Warrior from like 55 so, idk.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Now that I kinda figured out questlock I kind of like it. I like the handlock cards and the brinkmanship low life cards.

It is solitaire tho as you don't need to give a shit about what your opponent plays. You just want to burn your spells and survive to kill them by milling yourself.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just tried the warlock quest for the first time, lmao at fatiguing a priest to death, was glorious.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Mage quest needs to be harder to complete. It's by far the easiest one to finish. All mage deck's basic packages include what is necessary to complete it.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I swear the only thing that actually gets me salty in this game is when certain decks can draw like 15 cards a turn.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also Far Watch Post and Cult Neophyte are really doing work fucking with the stupid combo decks.