Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if the harassment thing will prevent a balance patch happening anytime soon. Granted it was 99% the actual wow team so maybe won't effect hearthstone

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if the harassment thing will prevent a balance patch happening anytime soon. Granted it was 99% the actual wow team so maybe won't effect hearthstone
I think the fact that there aren't any single cards that are super busted that might prevent it. You could nerf Gadget, but I don't think those decks are actually that good? It's annoying, but those decks will go away on their own. We go back around to maybe nerfing Encanters Flow for Mage

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Auctioneer should have never been in the core set and get retired again. Paladin seems pretty busted again.(seriously, which developer is this a favorite class of?) Mage certainly needs something done, encanters flow would be a good place to start. Probable some other things needing adjusted as well

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm winning a lot of games with Quest Warlock, but it has nothing to do with the Quest. I'm pretty sure there has to be an insane non quest deck there somewhere.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Warlock quest is pretty nutty, think I went 13-0 when I was trying it out but that was a few days ago and most people had zero clue how to play against it still

EDIT looked back, went 10-3

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm just playing aggro shaman now because it totally shits on the faggot quest spell mage deck.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm just playing aggro shaman now because it totally shits on the faggot quest spell mage deck.
I was telling a friend yesterday that Shaman would be the deck that was all over the ladder once things calmed down and people stopped playing the bad new decks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yep. It's still retarded tho. I hate spell mage because you have to out aggro it to win. They can still kill you sometimes but it always annoys me that spell mage plays literally no minions. The quest animations and card discovery makes everything take forever too. At least face hunter has the decency to do everything super fast.

And yet it has enough freeze, card generation and absolutely retarded card draw to stall out until it gets to the end of it's deck and just smokes you for 20+ damage.

I do really like aggro shadow priest tho. Not sure if it's viable.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Smth like this... I wasn't following any particular rule for it as I like trying stupid cards like Cheesemonger. That and I don't know how to get the string for it.

But this guy's is definitely cleaner lol Shadow Priest - #39 Legend (Habugabu) - United in Stormwind - Hearthstone Top Decks

Overall I only think Mage will stick around. OTK Demon Hunter and Rogue are good but you need to think ahead a lot and actually be good at the game to pull it off. I've played against more than a few rogues that fucked up their garrote turn and just died.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't given an agro version a try yet, will have to give it a try once I play some more later today or tomorrow

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Smth like this... I wasn't following any particular rule for it as I like trying stupid cards like Cheesemonger. That and I don't know how to get the string for it.

But this guy's is definitely cleaner lol Shadow Priest - #39 Legend (Habugabu) - United in Stormwind - Hearthstone Top Decks

Overall I only think Mage will stick around. OTK Demon Hunter and Rogue are good but you need to think ahead a lot and actually be good at the game to pull it off. I've played against more than a few rogues that fucked up their garrote turn and just died.
I have punted so many Miracle Rogue games. The deck is so fucking hard, and the animations on your miracle turn just dick the fuck out of you.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Saw a tweet about the team will meet about balance on Tuesday but I seriously doubt anything gets done soon. I believe grandmasters starts again next weekend.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I have punted so many Miracle Rogue games. The deck is so fucking hard, and the animations on your miracle turn just dick the fuck out of you.
Ya it's a really hard deck to play you just have to know when to go all in and not hesitate even for a second when your turn starts cuz you need every second you can get. The deck can pull wins out of its ass pretty absurdly though once you understand it a bit better.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting read. They also believe their may be a better Warlock deck that doesn't have the quest lol.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I could see a good zoo deck being a thing just not sure why you’d want a non quest version. Argo shadow priest is good, wonder if it will stick around now that it is all over the place

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm done for awhile. I honestly cannot stand playing against mage anymore. It is so aggravating and fucking stupid. Even if it is a Tier 2 deck I see it a ton.