Hearthstone

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've definitely seen my play time diminish, haven't outright stopped yet. They are meeting about making changes today, maybe they will get something done.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

GM lists are up for this week if your into that

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I always thought it was today, then offline play wed/thurs before the casted stuff. I don't remember it being up this early on Tuesday tho.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Saw a interesting idea to nerf flow, have it only reduce a certain type of spell rather than all spells, maybe have it be arcane only?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am enjoying a few games of ele shaman a day. D5 or so. I am very much a 'face is the place' player, other play styles bore me.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Not surprising. I've been thinking if the idea of printing refreshing spring waters, Incanter's Flow type cards along with solitaire style play it doesn't matter to me if it is balanced or not. It takes the fun out of the game, which is a far worse situation. It means they are printing cards that will just drive me away from the game and the idea of what good gameplay is, is vastly different from what the devs want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I expect battleground battle master will get nerfed at some point. It’s a better fungal mancer

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
so fucking stupid .... turned on GM for jarla first match. Not only was it pathetic to watch, sottle kissing gaby's ass is to much. I doubt I watch the european broadcast for the entire season over sottle's newest player obsession.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
so fucking stupid .... turned on GM for jarla first match. Not only was it pathetic to watch, sottle kissing gaby's ass is to much. I doubt I watch the european broadcast for the entire season over sottle's newest player obsession.
Sottle is definitely super obsessed with Gaby. I haven't been overly paying attention, I watch it from the start at 2x speed whenever I wake up. Nothing in Asia overly grabbed my attention. RDU made shadow priest look pretty interesting.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pretty spot on to what we've been talking about. The Hearthstone team looks seemingly only at success rates of decks and almost nothing else.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't pay too much attention while I was listening to his video, but the jist I got was that combo decks aren't great, but there are enough of them right now that are good enough to keep control out of the meta. That's forcing too much agro into the meta, which is fast and boring. It's a sentiment I can kind of agree with.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think a good start is other than a naturally zero cost card, that reduction to other cards will never allow it to be zero, always have a min cost of 1. In the current state, I'm not convinced that will actually fix everything broken but it should alleviate some of it.