Hearthstone

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I too was once young and naive. Now I am jaded and and full of hate.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Ok I love quests sometime, I played a deck based on evil twin, with double windfury cleave (also had divine shield at some point, but stopped playing it cause he was zapping my shields), the rests of the deck was tech cards to support the cleave. I traumatized the whole lobby with it. I could have played a khadgar too now that I think about it, too add another windfury cleave hmmm....

Also played the new card that taunt an opposing card to counter play the leap frogger finalist.

Cleaves give me so much dopamine miam.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Alright ... cannot get above a silver 5. My kung fu too weak or am I missing something simple.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You pretty much need one of the good metadecks to get up in the ranks. Do you have one?

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is that really the case now? I haven’t played standard in well over a year, maybe two now, and I could get to diamond with meme decks. Just takes grinding. I have been playing the game for over half a decade though so experience is a thing I am sure. But no deck tracker for me though because Hearthstone is for pooping.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Using Hearthstone Top Decks to track the meta ... I will look for a cheap arcane dust deck. Been playing a warrior aggro deck that either wins by turn 8 or gets crushed in the 7+ endgame slug fest. Thinking this is mostly due to inexperience, although missing one or two key epic cards does make a difference.

Took the Abyssal Assault Demon Hunter deck as my welcome back gift.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Is that really the case now? I haven’t played standard in well over a year, maybe two now, and I could get to diamond with meme decks. Just takes grinding. I have been playing the game for over half a decade though so experience is a thing I am sure. But no deck tracker for me though because Hearthstone is for pooping.
*Climb ranks with less grinding.

That's what I really meant.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am continuously impressed with the levels of retarded power creep this game is capable of. Oh your game lasted to turn 7? Here's a 1 mana 5/5 and you also get to discover a dragon!

1668590635750.png

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I am continuously impressed with the levels of retarded power creep this game is capable of. Oh your game lasted to turn 7? Here's a 1 mana 5/5 and you also get to discover a dragon!

View attachment 443272
Ya these devs are fucking retards. I was having some fun with miracle rogue. Literally had two 15 15s with stealth and a 15 dmg dagger on turn 4 rofl. So fucking stupid.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

good look at the death knight class plus drops

EDIT you can just watch the streamer you like instead of the main broadcast and still get the drops

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I've seen him streaming hearthstone here and there since the last mini set came out. Him and Forsen both played a bunch then forsen dropped it again but he kept at it some

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Shout out to the brethren and sistren here ... I hit Gold 10 with one star today! I have been playing a low cost aggro druid jooka jooka and an aggro demon hunter. Learning the right sequence of play, timing, and minimizing errors have been the latest focus.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
it's real, for a promotion they were doing in certain regions as a test or something. Some people have gotten like 150 packs

• 1Like