Hearthstone

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It's dumb that I can do 40+ damage a turn and it's dumb that I need to do 40+ damage a turn.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played fel demon hunter to legend. Played zero warriors, a couple paladins, three imp warlocks running zero new cards. So many classes are absolutely fucked so far.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Worlds starts a little after midnight tonight for me(PST), doubt I watch much of it because of the timezone thing. They also made it so you can't ban the DK class but not a single player brought DK, lol

EDIT it will have drops for people wanting some packs

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like that after nerfing Big D and Hunter the ladder is full of like nothing but Deathrattle Rogue... which is somehow even more gay.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Woke up and they had just finished group A and now just 1 match into group B. 6.5 hours for group A.

Decklists:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For all its shittiness I still haven't found something better and more casual to just have some coffee with before I start working and not for lack of looking.

• 1Like

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I just watched the DeadDraw v. iXGc (Boom Priest) game ... damn that Quest Demon Hunter deck. DeadDraw actually misses the first point of damage (~34:00 minute mark)

WC 2022 Day 1

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
For all its shittiness I still haven't found something better and more casual to just have some coffee with before I start working and not for lack of looking.

I wanted to get a TCG to play on my phone and was between Hearthstone and MTG Arena. Is Hearthstone really the better one? I do like the art for MTG a lot more.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
That DeadDraw vs YuYi priest mirror. What the fuck did I just watch lol.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The ending on that was pretty hilarious, sadly we will see this match up a least a few more times over the weekend.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Gold 5 ... finally. Playing one of the WC 2022 Druid Aggro decks.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can someone tell me why Rogue Concoction cards count as cards from another class for their stuff?

That seems... strange.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Im not sure what you mean, Tess and stash don't replay them.
It seems to count for this. Dude played a card that summoned concoctions, played this for 1 mana and I was like. Wait what the fuck?

1671401985525.png