Hearthstone

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Been playing a little. Its looking like Druid is going to be even stronger now than before the expansion and they may actually be better than Death Knight.

3 Frost or 3 Blood appears to be the strongest. You might to 2F1B or 2B1F but 3 Unholy sucks as its just kinda bad at everything. 3 Frost even when built for damage just doesn't seem to do enough damage to any of the Gruff type Druid decks.

Denathrius Druid decks are still everywhere and with Otters and Scale of Onyxia druid has way better board clear than most DK decks.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like that they made it not obvious that there is a death knight mini set available for gold. I also like that sometime the new demon hunter legendary just removes the 3 minions from your deck and doesn’t put the cards to summon them in your deck. Very cool expansion

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They fixed the skythe bug, but it was if you didn't keep it in your mulligan it would bug out and not add them but is fine now. Crafted Astalor so far and after looking around forever found the path of arthus set for gold. Seriously shitty move to hide it behind the golden version that costs cash.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They fixed the skythe bug, but it was if you didn't keep it in your mulligan it would bug out and not add them but is fine now. Crafted Astalor so far and after looking around forever found the path of arthus set for gold. Seriously shitty move to hide it behind the golden version that costs cash.
Yeah, it’s not fixed on mobile

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well while we always say this, this expansion is pretty shit.

Now its not only Druid that runs with multiple major finishers and many ways to reliably feed Denathrius its also DK. In addition to DK they run Astalor which is even easier to get to 32 dmg or more with Brann. Druid decks seem to run Denathrius, Astalor, AND the ravager mobs that consume your shit for stats. In addition to Mutanus and Theodor.

So you either play control DK or Druid that have survivability mechanics that no other classes even come close to. Or you run the best Smorc deck you can. Midrange will continue to be nonexistant, I don't mind playing spit hunter though as the games sure are quick.

The obsession with flashier and flashier cards is getting tiresome.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They need to hall of fame prince renethal. Polarizes the game way to much. Doubt they do any changes before next year, but if they do, it wouldn't be till the 20th with worlds happening next weekend.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IMO Scale of Onyxia and Guff were the worst cards ever printed in this 2 year period. It shores up any weaknesses that Ramp and Druid really had. That being that Druid traditionally had a hard time handling big boards. Not so with the Otters and Onyxia which additionally feed Denathrius and Infuse all of the other cards like Sylvanas and Ravager. Astalor is going to be in almost every deck too. It's like having another Denathrius that you don't even have to feed and flexes into the 2, 5 and 8 drop slots with a single card.

So yes Druid is still a bit weak to Aggro but they aren't that weak to it. With Wild Growth/Gruff/etc all they need is to get one of their board clear token cards out and they can survive until you can't kill them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also I am going to continue ranting a bit but the Rune system for DK needs work. As it just constricts how you can build decks but since discover mechanics favor class cards if you run enough discover cards you will likely find the other rune cards and quite reliably.

They should have had some balls and have the Runes you selected restrict discover as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am noob stomping up from bronze but God damn Arcane hunter is fun. And cheap.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Went from bronze 10 to gold. Lost 11-12 games tops using highest rate arcane hunter deck on hsreplay.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They've nerfed Theodor 3 times. They've never touched Denathrius or Scale of Onyxia or any of the big problem cards.

Hunter wont be getting nerfed.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So basically Sire is worthless to everyone except druid and dk provided patron remains the same.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I would argue that this nerf actually makes Blood DK and Druid stronger because you just weakened aggro tools against them. They just don't have the massive 40 dmg Big D... only 20 or so.

Astalor going to be in every deck now since D now sucks for all except two classes. Nevermind that Druid runs Astalor, Big D, and Ravagers in the same deck.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They've nerfed Theodor 3 times. They've never touched Denathrius or Scale of Onyxia or any of the big problem cards.

Hunter wont be getting nerfed.
Lol I should have been clear that I wasn’t speculating.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Gay. What is going to happen against faggot DK and Druids with 50 health now?