Hearthstone

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Looking for feedback on trackers ... looks like Firestone and HSreplay's HDT are the two choices. Any preference?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I use HDT, Im not sure about these days as I haven't looked at it in awhile but firestone uses overwolf which has been pretty invasive over the years.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been playing a kind of DK Frost Tempo deck I like. It does well enough against most decks but gets fucked by Armor druid. I wonder if they will clamp down on Druid's stupid armor generation sooner or later.

Because its existence necessitates the ability to do massive amounts of damage in one turn otherwise you just straight up lose. Unless there are more cards that can specifically destroy armor.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Anub'Rekhan needs to be the next minion you cast costs armor, not this turn. I expect that or something similar in a patch tomorrow hopefully.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Out today, good changes overall I think. Still think Anub will be to strong at 3 minions but we will see. Renethal only putting you to 35 health could be really huge deal

EDIT It's live

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's enough to dumpster Deathrattle Rogue. It wont be able to hit the power spike until like turn 6 now. My frost DK deck could kill them easily enough. Renethal change is going to really alter the meta though.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Devouring Swarm is such a fun card for my shockspitter deck. So good.

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Hit legends with this:

### Shockspitter Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Hydra
#
# 2x (0) Devouring Swarm
# 2x (1) Candleshot
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Arcane Quiver
# 1x (2) Astalor Bloodsworn
# 2x (2) Bloodseeker
# 2x (2) Conjured Arrow
# 2x (2) Selective Breeder
# 2x (2) Spirit Poacher
# 1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard
# 2x (3) Harpoon Gun
# 2x (3) Shockspitter
# 2x (3) Wild Spirits
# 2x (4) Eversong Portal
# 2x (4) Stormpike Battle Ram
# 1x (6) Beaststalker Tavish
# 1x (7) Hydralodon
#
AAECAda+BQTbkQTnuQSY1ATipAUN6ukDlPwD9o8EqZ8E2KMEg8gEzOQE0OQEp5AFjZIFqpIFqJMFj6QFAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Pretty comfortable grind. 58% win rate out of a small sample of 33 games I played on my laptop

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Scabbs, tamsin, illidan removed because they broke the patch. murazond as well. Small indie company.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Once undead and putricide arent in every game and if eternal summoner gets nerfed down to only summon 1, the BG meta should be pretty good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Wtf these fags are nerfing shockspitter again? What a bunch of faggots.

And half of those BG nerfs don't make sense. Magma lock? The rank 6 stumpy dinosaur thing? Mecha dragon shit? Nerfed? Bitch are you retarded?

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Also, are they removing summoner and the rank 5 +2 attack undead? Doesn't that kill the entire tribe? What other scaling is there for undead? The sister? These cunts are retarded.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I expected the rog, dh and hunter nerfs, not sure why you would be surprised about it. Didn't think they would actually nerf Astalor tho.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Oh I don't really play standard beyond 5 games a week for the quest. I hit legend last month and that's enough standard for me for another year probably. But when I do play, I play only hunter so leave my shockspitter alone.

Is there a new meta hunter deck or something?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's not as bad as dh/rog but it's definitely OP in the current meta. Once dh/rog gets destroyed it would be way OP without hitting it also.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Ah I see it. It's almost what I run though I think I have a pair of dead cards that should be replaced. Guess I will be rerolling the 5 ranked games quest going forward.