Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm so bad at this game, playing against an aggro druid, i have 2 mountain giants on the board, he has just an ooze and decide to ignore it because I'm at 15 health/armor. He uses savage roar/force of nature and kills me, yeah, I didn't play druid for awhile or anything and know they could do that.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
It has the potential to do 25+ damage in one turn if you have any kind of minion presence. It's pretty OP. They will probably nerf Roar.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Better nerf bloodlust too, bloodlust is op and will do 25+ damage in one turn if you have any kind of minion presence.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_58336.jpg

Fun times. ancestral spirit + faceless manipulator.

You can feel the rage right through the monitor.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rank 12 in like 3.5 hours, win streaking almost the entire way. Aggro decks really can't be beaten for grinding ranked.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Aggro decks are so mind numbingly boring I'm surprised Blizz hasn't done anything yet about it.
I mean their whole philosophy is to play the board, but when you fight Aggro they ignore your board entirely and just facepunch you until you either stabilize or they win. Super, super boring to fight against. There is no strategy, there is no thinking, there is just "I'm playing Paladin, did I draw consecrate? Did I draw a Truesilver? Did I get a taunt minion or two up? No? Loss!"

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Aggro vs. aggro is quite interactive - trying that cheap warrior deck earlier some of my favorite matches were the mirrors with it (not that I did awesome - I think 60% win-rate in the mirror) figuring out which trades are better/etc is quite interactive - as well as figuring out the math on when going for the throat makes more sense than trading.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Well this one was short because the fucked up the last reset. I feel like I should go for Legendary, but at the same time Arena has been so easy lately. I'm averaging ~72% win rate the past few days

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
Won an arena match that I really shouldn't have by waiting till the fuse came up and dropping Nozdormu. Was at 0-2 and ended at 4-3 with that shit deck.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
60% winrate in the mirror is pretty awesome.
Maybe it is for HS - I'm still newbish here I feel (rank 8 is my peak) - but for MTGO 60% in the mirror is the worst I want to see, but I'm a precise player when it comes to MTG.

60% is decent, but eh - plus was a sample size of 5, 3/5 isn't really long enough to solidly say 60% in the longrun.