Hearthstone

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So you continually spout retarded bullshit and your fallback when called on it is come at me bro? Fuckin what ever, who even let you back in here?

YEg28VE.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Still talking smack? where that battle tag bro
cool.png

You know so much about this game come teach me, o thats right you are more comfortable bitching on the sideline.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most of the posters here without beta keys can discuss Hearthstone more intelligently than you.

Column_sl

shitlord
You're all talk imho..

Until that changes, it really doesn't matter what you think.

On people discussing Hearthstone, I would fucking LOVE it. Instead I'm the only one that ever posts anything.
All you two ever do is bitch, and add absolutely NOTHING.

O MTG is better then hearthstone, whine whine. O you're not using our nerd lingo from MTG whine cry.
You two must be old women, never heard so much bitching.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
LOL it does work, I do it all the time.

Heres a simple test, get a a friend to use a paladins humilty against any of your cards. Then use your silence against it. He goes up from 1 back to his normal attack...

Does it work against everything? I have no clue.

I know for certain if there is a status effect on one of your cards you can strip it with silence.

Edit* with more internal testing, it will only take off another players status effects that are present on the card itself.
For example, if a player plays a card that reduces a card down to 0, but it is not present as a status effect on the card itself then silence does nothing.
Testing on a Knight, if un silenced the card will show the red X as gone, but the battlecry will still not work. So yes in essence the silence will only strip visible status effects.

either way you can just bounce it back into your hand with a low cost panda, so the question is mute.
haha since when is paladins humility silence? silence removes buffs/debuffs. Not silences... Why don't you go play a real game and try that out as your opponent laughs at you
smile.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Thats your battle tag in game? Cause I just played ,and beat a Hachima on my Paly.

Like 10 min ago, believe you were on a hunter trying to scumbag, and got rolled.

You're terrible btw , try comboing snake trap with Buzzard. will help you allot, cause you have no clue what you are doing atm.
And if an opponent has a full deck of cards hes holding back, It might not be good idea to waste all your cards so you have nothing past the 5th turn....

I've never seen anyone over extend like you just did. I literally had Raganros, and Ysera up with no way for you to contain them, and then I went afk.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I have no idea who you played but I haven't played hunter all night and haven't fought anyone that has even summoned a legendary so...Have fun smoking more of whatever you are on...

Column_sl

shitlord
Haha that was you. You even admitted you played tonight under that username.

O man you got destroyed, you are seriously bad at this game.

I like how you say you played tonight,and never saw anyone bring out a legendary when the game is full of them. More lies.

Elerion

N00b
LOL it does work, I do it all the time.

Heres a simple test, get a a friend to use a paladins humilty against any of your cards. Then use your silence against it. He goes up from 1 back to his normal attack...

Does it work against everything? I have no clue.

I know for certain if there is a status effect on one of your cards you can strip it with silence.

Edit* with more internal testing, it will only take off another players status effects that are present on the card itself.
For example, if a player plays a card that reduces a card down to 0, but it is not present as a status effect on the card itself then silence does nothing.
Testing on a Knight, if un silenced the card will show the red X as gone, but the battlecry will still not work. So yes in essence the silence will only strip visible status effects.

either way you can just bounce it back into your hand with a low cost panda, so the question is mute.
LOL look at this guy, haha. He was just waiting to jump on anything that I might have mis caluclated on

Send me your battletags scrubs, enough talking lets play
biggrin.png
God, I love to watch you squirm.

Column_sl

shitlord
And I love to see you guys pussy out when I challenge you.

All my little fans together watching my every move, its quite pleaseing.
cool.png

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I see Column is still fighting hard for the position of stupidest poster on the boards. It takes a real "special" individual to slog on in the face of universal disdain.

Column_sl

shitlord
Im pretty sure you already got that covered in the FF14 thread.

People even quote your stupidity from that game in there signatures...

Although, You should be very used to universal disdain since you are openly a anime faggot.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
What the hell did I just walk into?

In a somewhat related topic, Hex is supposed to go live with Alpha today at noon eastern. Figured a lot of the same people interested in this might be interested in that.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled DRAMA.

Elerion

N00b
Hex looks genuinely good and interesting. Ripping off MTG and giving it a good digital presence is overdue, considering how WOTC has completely dropped the ball in bringing MTGO to a post-2005 quality. I'll be checking that out once it's confirmed playable.