Hearthstone

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Got my key yesterday and I am fucking hooked on this game. It's a watered down MTG but it's still fun as hell imo. Lots of amateur's on there - I know a couple of matches I had last night that had to have them crying. Bring it on, bitches.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I'd just like to reiterate the fact that I'm incredibly jealous of all of you with beta access...

I've watched hours of this game on YouTube and Twitch, and I haven't played a single game. I swear Satan came back as a consultant for Blizz

215530391_oLuDB-L-2.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well at least I didn't get a troll blizzard e-mail for once while doing an invite wave.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Just realized I had a filter set up to delete any emails from "Blizzard' automatically because I was tired of the phishing emails. Oops!

Neph_sl

shitlord
The good news is that they just sent out another wave, so they seem to be doing this daily now. The bad news is, of course, I didn't get one.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woot, so glad I checked my e-mail when I got home.

Hell, its about damn time.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
I'd like some hate too please. (Got in Monday.)

Am I just not dedicated enough to playing my eyeballs out (45 wins for a free arena match?!), or is gold generation slow?
tongue.png

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Seems unlikely given their 2 card limit and the disenchanting system they have in already.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'd like some hate too please. (Got in Monday.)

Am I just not dedicated enough to playing my eyeballs out (45 wins for a free arena match?!), or is gold generation slow?
tongue.png
Daily quests are 40g. So win 3 matches and do your quest per day, free arena entry every 3 days, not counting any gold you get back from Arena.

Column_sl

shitlord
Another tip, you get the same gold from rank as unranked. So if you feel like you are pretty good it's much easier to go 20 win streaks in unranked versus ranked imho.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seems unlikely given their 2 card limit and the disenchanting system they have in already.
Yeah, I believe the decision to not put in trading was a very deliberate decision so there are no 3rd party sales.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I haz a spare key now.

PM me with a reason why I should give it to you. Bribes welcome.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I believe the decision to not put in trading was a very deliberate decision so there are no 3rd party sales.
Let me make sure I have this right and propah. Tell me if I'm wrong.

My friend has 16 Dragon Dildos of Doom. You can't run 16 in a deck. He is more than happy to trade at least 12 of them, and even take a loss because I only have 12 Greasy Golden Showers and am willing to trade 8 of them.

We can't, cause trading is for fags?

I hate games that don't allow trading. Can't enjoy it with my friends if there's no trading.