Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah thoughtsteal + soulpriest. I guess the only way it could be more epic would be if I mind visioned and killed him with it in the same round

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
More epic would have been you both drew through your entire decks, somehow he has board control and only 1 card in hand, its lay on hands and he can't play it because he's out of cards, you mind vision it and the third card draw deals exactly enough fatigue damage for lethal.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Thought this was funny. Cabal Shadow Priest played 4 times consecutively heh.

(this is Column's preist deck btw)

rrr_img_67346.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have inexplicably seen several streamers playing or playing against aggro mage. I don't get it, the deck is still bad.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
People 2 days behind the meta, its decent against handlock and miracle rogue, which isn't as popular as it was 2 days ago; so thank you for that aggro mages.

Same thing with aggro paladin, I laugh and cry every time I lose to that deck because it is so bad, yet I've been seeing it a lot on ladder.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Seeing that aggro mage deck just makes me wish I could play my old Mage deck again. But then they nerfed 12/30 of its cards.

ntFhrDa.jpg

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
? am trying to rank a mage deck without epics/legendaries (no aggro) and currently i am at 11, i don't really think it has legs for more. Meh, and i really like mage. Funny things i've seen so far around this rank: rogues that are trying to play miracle without Leeroy or Malygos. Two different paladins playing murlocs (wtf is this?). Some cool stuff also: an aggro warlock using Shadowflame, i guess it can be useful in a mirror matchup. A number of aggro warriors with worgens (great synergy with their cards). Also, everyone and their mother seems to be using Black Knight past some point, i made it to 10 and my first 5 games after that my Sunwalkers who carried me to there got Black Knighted hard. Seems that i need at least 4-5 epic/legendaries to proceed past that point, but i really like the overall philosophy of my deck.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
This video is much more enjoyable if you put it on mute, but I love miracle rogue games that go like this:

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I dunno what's worse, miracle rogue or that guy. I honestly haven't wanted to choke the life out of someone like that in a long time.

Neph_sl

shitlord
That was a pretty ridiculous play though. Shadow Stepping a Mana Addict to conceal it with Stealth was pretty clutch. Granted, Auchenai + Circle would've cleared it while they were Stealthed, but still. Huge play by the Rogue.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If only you got bonus stars all the way to legendary, I've been consistently gaining 5 stars and then losing 5 stars for a couple of weeks now, I just lost 5 and then gained 10, now off to lose another 5.

The Master

Bronze Squire
If only you got bonus stars all the way to legendary, I've been consistently gaining 5 stars and then losing 5 stars for a couple of weeks now, I just lost 5 and then gained 10, now off to lose another 5.
It'd help, I went from rank 5 1 star to rank 3 3 stars without a loss the other day. Realized I would have been legend if win streaks were a thing at those ranks.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, actually I thought about it and its pretty small the difference between legendary and ranks 1-4. With bonus stars it would be easy, but even without I'm just a few silly things away, like my isp has been acting dumb lately, i've dced 4 games, losing 2 I more than likely I would have won, each loss is a 2 point star swing. So, two losses from that, one loss from my opponent doing endless turn bug, at least 2 games I noticed the turn after I missed lethal and died and thats 10 stars right there, I'd be two wins away from legendary.

And, I wonder what the huntard's reaction was when I did 25 points of damage on turn 9 as a druid when I'm sure he thought he was perfectly fine and I was dead next turn.

Flank_sl

shitlord
I finally managed a 12 win run with warrior, so that's the full set for me.

I think I realise why I am so bad in arena with warrior and rogue. Sometimes, what I think is the best play means that I will get hit in their face by a minion next turn. With the weapon classes, you need to conserve some health to actually use the weapons. The problem is that you either need to make a suboptimal play to conserve health, or you need to put yourself in a position where you cannot afford to kill their minions with weapons.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
/lesigh 1 win from rank 2 again and I lose 4 in a row, running into a lot of people running a similar druid to what I'm running so people are starting to counter me. Games are so often decided on did my opponent have tbk turn 6/7.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
I usually just stop at rank 5 and go on to other servers, but now I'm rank 5 on NA, Asia, and EU. I just need to muster the patience to grind out 125-150 more games. If not, I'll still get all the card backs. I doubt that Legendary one is going anywhere.

Column_sl

shitlord
/lesigh 1 win from rank 2 again and I lose 4 in a row, running into a lot of people running a similar druid to what I'm running so people are starting to counter me. Games are so often decided on did my opponent have tbk turn 6/7.
Thats because you are a fucking idiot. You even say what point you were being retarded at...