Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah just saw that. Sounds broken as fuck with Leeroy. Better have a way to remove leeroy without killing it(polymorph, hex, humility/other guy, mind control, sylvanas self kill, druid new removal and so on) because otherwise you pretty much die the turn after. Only upside is since secrets don't trigger on your own turn anymore, you can't suicide leeroy and get the cards back right away and that you need an empty board for it to work well. Still looks like a pretty stupid card, no good way to counter it.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Hit 60 on Warlock! Paladin, Hunter, Rogue, Druid to go. I guess I am technically more than 3/4 of the way to having all classes to 60, but it feels like I'm nowhere near that close.

@Alexzander in my experience with the Paladin secret that resurrects a creature at 1 hp, it is either based on time on board (longest is revived) or whichever one is furthest to the left. If you want to test it to confirm I'd be happy to.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
How does that work with a board clear? Does the secret just affect a random removed creature?
Hit 60 on Warlock! Paladin, Hunter, Rogue, Druid to go. I guess I am technically more than 3/4 of the way to having all classes to 60, but it feels like I'm nowhere near that close.

@Alexzander in my experience with the Paladin secret that resurrects a creature at 1 hp, it is either based on time on board (longest is revived) or whichever one is furthest to the left. If you want to test it to confirm I'd be happy to.
It revives, or duplicates, the first minion that dies in the kill sequence, to determine which minion that would be:
Myth Busted - Redemption revive minion randomly...

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
This deck is giving me the best start I've had so far in arena. The 30th card is Tirion Fordring. Pulling Tirion and Cairne for Arena was pretty amazing to say the least.

rrr_img_68032.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was going to say in before you finish 6-3 because 6 wins is when things start to get a little more difficult, but yeah that deck is pretty amazing, would take some bad luck to only finish with 6 wins with that deck.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

Xaven

Molten Core Raider
Still need Grommash though. =(

I will have you some day Grommy! Then we will control the world!
The author has a recommendation for such a scenario:

It's hard to get as much reach as the Grommash, but if you're looking for an alternate finisher, I would sub in the Leeroy and replace cleave with a faceless, to basically generate the same reach. HOWEVER, it won't be as flexible as grom, in terms of clearing the board, as you occasionally have to do.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still stick by that aggro paladin deck is terrible, but it actually kind of works against the mid/late game meta.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I still stick by that aggro paladin deck is terrible, but it actually kind of works against the mid/late game meta.
It is kind of like miracle Rogue, you draw your Auctioneer (Divine Favor) in time, you win! It sucks against Zoo though, because they run out their hand so fast you never get a good favor off. It is a decent ladder deck in certain metas and is a great tournament deck, as it counters lots of flavors of late game deck.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was dicking around in ranked with a slow priest deck, and I had an aggro paladin cast a divine favor for 6+ cards twice. Needless to say I lost.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was going to say in before you finish 6-3 because 6 wins is when things start to get a little more difficult, but yeah that deck is pretty amazing, would take some bad luck to only finish with 6 wins with that deck.
Hmm.. 0 Truesilvers and 0 AOE clear... Im surprised he got to 6-0 tbh. That's the bane of Pally for me usually. I roll a sweet deck but end up with 0 Equality/Consecrate/Truesilvers. If you can't get board control early you're fucked.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So I guess Freeze / Stall Mage is a thing again... I'm actually sick of this game right now. Even trying to finish daily quests isn't fun.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Played on Euro & Asia last night to try to get the card backs for shits and gigs. 25-21 ranks are actually pretty fun since cards and decks are so budget/limited.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see how. There is still way too much Miracle Rogue out there.
Well I saw one that was 2 ice blocks and 2 ice barriers, miracle rogue can only put out so much damage and it usually ends with 16-22 points of damage from leeroy after they've drawn through their entire deck so if you have ice block up that turn there is literally nothing a miracle rogue can do after that.