Hearthstone

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Any suggestions on this deck?: Missing cards on list are 2 equality and 1 holy light

rrr_img_68910.jpg
- Thalnos + Divine Favor
- 1x Loot Hoarder + Divine Favor
- 1x Avenging Wrath + Harrison
- Blessing of Kings + Big Game Hunter

Stampeding Kodo combos okay with Aldor Peacekeeper but maybe not the most reliable,cheapest, and un-situational combo. Might be worth it, in that case to skip BGH and go with another Kodo perhaps for when you're against Druids or Hand Locks or if you feel the meta requires it but I still like me a good ole BGH so maybe drop Ysera instead.

Just a thought. It can't win them all but Divine Favor's and BGH's are deadly to Hand Lock and Druids; and Equality with Consecrate and Pyromancer is deadly to Zoo or other small-ball fast decks.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
This may have been discussed somewhere earlier in this thread, but wtf is up with the Starving Buzzard/Unleash the Hounds combo? It seems like total bullshit to me-- a possible turn 4 combo that creates significant board presence while simultaneously drawing 2-3 cards easy. Avoid having board presence by minimizing your minion count, and he'll just hold onto the combo, play more cheap beasts, and mash your face in. Wipe the board (if you can) and his free draw just gave him all the pieces to refill the board next turn. At least playing mage, the only decent counter I've found is loading your deck with doomsayers and wild pyromancers (two blizzards isn't enough to handle the constant board refills) but that ends up screwing you against other decks. Hunters just screw me almost every time.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
- Thalnos + Divine Favor
- 1x Loot Hoarder + Divine Favor
- 1x Avenging Wrath + Harrison
- Blessing of Kings + Big Game Hunter

Stampeding Kodo combos okay with Aldor Peacekeeper but maybe not the most reliable,cheapest, and un-situational combo. Might be worth it, in that case to skip BGH and go with another Kodo perhaps for when you're against Druids or Hand Locks or if you feel the meta requires it but I still like me a good ole BGH so maybe drop Ysera instead.

Just a thought. It can't win them all but Divine Favor's and BGH's are deadly to Hand Lock and Druids; and Equality with Consecrate and Pyromancer is deadly to Zoo or other small-ball fast decks.
Divine favor is a terrible card for control paladin, especially one with a high mana curve such as that one, it is going to be a dead card in hand 99% of the time.

I think kodo is good enough on his own in today's meta, him comboing with aldor is just a nice bonus.

Instead of bgh he just needs equality 2x, that would help him in all matchups, whereas bgh is nearly worthless against aggro and would only help him against later game control decks, something that isn't as big of an issue for him since his deck is very late game focused.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This may have been discussed somewhere earlier in this thread, but wtf is up with the Starving Buzzard/Unleash the Hounds combo? It seems like total bullshit to me-- a possible turn 4 combo that creates significant board presence while simultaneously drawing 2-3 cards easy. Avoid having board presence by minimizing your minion count, and he'll just hold onto the combo, play more cheap beasts, and mash your face in. Wipe the board (if you can) and his free draw just gave him all the pieces to refill the board next turn. At least playing mage, the only decent counter I've found is loading your deck with doomsayers and wild pyromancers (two blizzards isn't enough to handle the constant board refills) but that ends up screwing you against other decks. Hunters just screw me almost every time.
Well its 5 mana now, but yeah, pretty much everyone agrees its bullshit and they should have nerfed the buzzard/uth interaction somehow rather than just increasing the cost of uth by 1.

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
Well played.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went from 15 back to 17, switched decks and went from 17 to 13 in one win streak. Poor Paladin, you've been benched!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I love that the top comment is "nerf shadowstep". Leeroy is the problem you wankers. He's the problem in like every deck.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love that the top comment is "nerf shadowstep". Leeroy is the problem you wankers. He's the problem in like every deck.
Shadowstep doesn't help but yea, Leeroy needs a fix of some sort mostly.

My suggestion would be for the Whelps to be 1/1 Taunt to fit his actual meme - you know charging right into the whelps carelessly, not running past whelps to beat on some random dude.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My suggestion would be to not dumpster him like what happened to Tinkmaster. Making him a 7/2 for 5 would probably break the back of miracle rogue, would nerf the double leeroy combo in handlock to 14 damage (same as force/roar).

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
My suggestion would be to not dumpster him like what happened to Tinkmaster. Making him a 7/2 for 5 would probably break the back of miracle rogue, would nerf the double leeroy combo in handlock to 14 damage (same as force/roar).
I don't think he's innately broken. I think it's more the mechanic. What if they made it so a charge unit could only attack once per turn? Wouldn't that fix most of the issues with the gimmick combos?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I don't think he's innately broken. I think it's more the mechanic. What if they made it so a charge unit could only attack once per turn? Wouldn't that fix most of the issues with the gimmick combos?
It would help with the rogue foolishness, but some other broken combos wouldn't care about that change. To quickly name some off the top of my head that deal extreme damage from an empty board:

Leeroy -> Power Overwhelming -> Faceless = 20 damage
Leeroy -> Rockbiter -> Rockbiter -> Windfury = 24 damage
Add 2x Abusive Sergeant to the above combo make it a clean 32 damage hit for 10 mana. Too many cards involved to be a real thing though.

There's others as well, but yeah, Leeroy is kinda broken, but it's the charge effect that's too good. Some of the combos can be done with other charge guys to almost the same effect.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Which would make him a worthless dumpster tier legend.
Still be a massively undercosted 6/2 - and if you actually had other creatures out or an AE effect something that could be easily played around. He wouldn't be trash, he just would be more towards the median of what's good.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
It would help with the rogue foolishness, but some other broken combos wouldn't care about that change. To quickly name some off the top of my head that deal extreme damage from an empty board:

Leeroy -> Power Overwhelming -> Faceless = 20 damage
Leeroy -> Rockbiter -> Rockbiter -> Windfury = 24 damage
Add 2x Abusive Sergeant to the above combo make it a clean 32 damage hit for 10 mana. Too many cards involved to be a real thing though.

There's others as well, but yeah, Leeroy is kinda broken, but it's the charge effect that's too good. Some of the combos can be done with other charge guys to almost the same effect.
Jesus... Yea I see your point.