Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Holy Nova or Wild Pyromancer do it easily yeah, Pyromancer being the best when your board is also filled with shit since it damages both sides.

Neph_sl

shitlord
6 tokens on the board, 3 cards per healed token = 18 cards drawn. It looks like he was already in fatigue by 3 cards since you hit him for 21 pts of damage (hard for a priest to do that much damage with only Sylvanas on the board).

So he's taking fatigue and has two Clerics out already, he must've given up. Otherwise, why would you Cabal Shadowpriest a 3rd one.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So Sylvannas was not full health when you started when you started?

Edit: Ah I forgot he could technically have already been in fatigue.
Edit: Nvm the Blademaster would be 4 so 2draws from sylvanas, but could have attacked a 7th mob with 1 or 2 attack first with Sylvanas before Nova for 7heals.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it wasn't me, I pulled this off of Reddit because it was so hilarious. He said it was a hero power, holy nova, circle of healing, so I assume he attacked the blademaster with sylvanas, hero powered the blademaster, cast nova, then circle. He said he made him draw 27 cards.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Nah, because Nova would have killed the blademaster if Sylvannas attacked.
Yeah edited and was counting Sylvanas as 4damage anyway so double wrong, but could have attacked a 1/1 or 2/2 or whatever before. Mob would have died but Sylvanas would have been wounded.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Well it wasn't me, I pulled this off of Reddit because it was so hilarious. He said it was a hero power, holy nova, circle of healing, so I assume he attacked the blademaster with sylvanas, hero powered the blademaster, cast nova, then circle. He said he made him draw 27 cards.
whoops, nvm!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Tried Druid tokens out. Pretty fun. Value town USA. Squashes the common Warrior deck, at least. Will have to do some more testing. I don't see it being super competitive, just fun, but maybe I'm wrong. The potential is huge with Creeper and Egg alone. I'm not convinced more than 1 Poison Seeds is even necessary. It's more an alteration of the old deck, but utilising Creeper and Egg with Soul of the Forest.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
See this stupid faggotry is why I always get sick of the ladder whenever I'm close to legendary. Just lost two games in a row vs handlock where it didn't matter that I controlled the game from start to finish, because he can do 24 fucking damage from his hand and I can't do a thing about it.

I mean the bigger problem is miracle rogue, but Leeroy is the broken as fuck bullshit that enables both of them.

sebur

Bronze Squire
See this stupid faggotry is why I always get sick of the ladder whenever I'm close to legendary. Just lost two games in a row vs handlock where it didn't matter that I controlled the game from start to finish, because he can do 24 fucking damage from his hand and I can't do a thing about it.

I mean the bigger problem is miracle rogue, but Leeroy is the broken as fuck bullshit that enables both of them.
I'm confused by this... maybe I am misunderstanding you, but if you controlled the game from start to finish then how do you lose? If you are in control shouldn't you have won? Seriously asking, as I figure you should kill him before he has a chance to pull some miracle come back.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

Welcome to only being able to do something on your turn.....and no hand disruption....and so on