Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
In beta the totem used to heal the shaman too, but yeah it's weird there's no actual heal spell. Maybe they wanted more differences between classes and didn't want everyone to have heals but it sucks cause everyone has "heals" anyway besides hunters and shamans.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wonder how balanced healing totem would be if it healed you + random damaged minion of yours, instead of all minions.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, at this point they probably could add the hero heal back to healing totem, its rare enough to actually get a healing totem these days and even rarer they survive more than a turn so it would equate to very little healing. It was removed at a time when lots of ppl new to ccgs were playing so they didn't understand generally going to face and ignoring the board is bad.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
I would like to thank Razuvious' deathlord for pulling Tirion from my deck on turn 5 while I had 2 redemptions in my hand, made that heroic very painless.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That's cool. We were talking about Column's assertion that Warlock power would be godly in Arena because all the cards are eventually so good. What were you talking about?
Its impossible to judge the future power of the warlock ability without having info on new cantrips.

I'll take that hunter spell that lets you look at top 3 cards and pick 1, for 1 mana, over the warlock power any day, every day. Its just insanely good. More of those spells and the warlock ability risks becoming redundant.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Its impossible to judge the future power of the warlock ability without having info on new cantrips.

I'll take that hunter spell that lets you look at top 3 cards and pick 1, for 1 mana, over the warlock power any day, every day. Its just insanely good. More of those spells and the warlock ability risks becoming redundant.
You realise you still have to draw a cantrip to utilise it right? it's not the same thing as having a persistent effect. A cantrip is a card that pays for itself, but the Warlock hero ability is a persistent cantrip. It's why things like Bargaining Table in MTG were banned. You're acting like Tracking is a Hero ability or that you can't use a cantrip AND the Warlock hero ability in the same turn... you're acting like you can compare a one use spell with a persistent effect... it's a really ridiculous comparison. I don't even know where to begin with explaining how stupid what you've said is.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wait, can I get the Warlock hero powerplusTracking? Oh man.

In an unrelated note does anyone still think Haunted Creeper is a bad card?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Control Warrior is so strong with Spectral. And yeah Haunted is great in Druid/Hunter and I like it in some control decks too. I only have 1 in my Zoo.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
It's not the best minion Zoo could have in that slot but it's there to make getting your shit AE'd not so terrible.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watching Veev get wrecked over and over against Instructor Razuvious is really making my afternoon.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I found Gothik to be the most difficult of the new Heroics. Hunter wrecks Horsemen.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Im wondering about that 2/8 taunt in zoo for 3 mana
Seems way too much of a gamble for zoo, you play against a control deck and it summons a lategame mob and you're pretty fucking dead half the time. Don't see it being played much even in control decks, the deathrattle really sucks against many decks. Even against zoo it has a chance to pull Leeroy or Doomguard and that's terrible.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ok heres my theory on that, and I'm absolutely rapeing with it in constructed right now.

its a 2/8 taunt for 3 mana, it replaces a 3 mana scarlet crusader.

When it summons a card on the battlefied no battlecry, or activate powers happens, so that is detrimental to some classes. Yeah you can get unlucky and a Doomguard, or Rag comes into play.

I'm still experimenting with it, but the gamble might be high enough for it to have extreme value. For Instance I had what amounted to a ancient of war on turn 4 since it was buffed by my other minions.
And that is huge when your own doom guard is coming out on turn 5

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who still runs scarlet crusader?

It's sort of a moot point because you definitely wont have room for it after next week gives us Undertaker and Zombie Chow.