Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Right, because it's so hard to play Duplicate on turn 3 into turn 4 Yeti/Water Elemental, or late game Duplicate and a good 5 drop at the same time. It's not unlikely at all. I've messed around with it a fair amount on EU where I have few cards, and it's worked reasonably well.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Right, because it's so hard to play Duplicate on turn 3 into turn 4 Yeti/Water Elemental, or late game Duplicate and a good 5 drop at the same time. It's not unlikely at all. I've messed around with it a fair amount on EU where I have few cards, and it's worked reasonably well.
Duplicate on turn 3 into a turn 4 Yeti/Elemental with an empty board has all but guaranteed your opponent a tempo advantage, though mages can usually get away with this because of flamestrike. I guess you are missing what I'm saying anyway. It's not a shit card, it just doesn't add much value to the mage deck because there is no way to make sure that it's something really good. Things it really works well with are all late game making it a dead card early on. To get the use you want out of it requires you have both the cards in your hand. The card it actually synergizes with you aren't ecstatic to get 2 Kirin Tors anyway.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This deck is a 100% unique creation that I came up with entirely by myself.

rrr_img_73482.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
God the new heroics are even more RNG based than the older ones it seems. Like literally concede on turn 1 until you get the right cards. There's very few viable ways to beat them too as far as I can tell, especially if you don't have Alex(assuming it still works not sure). I did one shot grobbulus but took a while to beat the others. Deck list was:
Patchwerk: Freeze/taunt mage, you want some freeze and some ooze from the start, duplicate is nice on stuff like Deathlord, use Dancing Weapon and for draws use Oracle, since he takes fatigue damage when he has to draw even though he doesn't on his turn.

Grobbulus: Buff priest, with inner fire and shit. I kinda did jackshit for the first few turns then turn 4 deathlord+inner fire for a 8/8 taunt, kinda wrecked him from then on. One shot but had good draws from the start.

Gluth: Mill druid with the 4 pandas and 2 ooze. Pandas are for the ooze, I found the mill thing worked kinda alright but on my kill I didn't actually mill him much since I got first oracle like 18cards in. Mostly using the druid spells to clear shit, healing touch and ancient of lore to recover lost health and do break his weapon everytime. Pretty much have to restart everytime you don't have ooze in hand, and if he replays his weapon right away you can restart too. Want to restart if your ooze die before you bounce it back to your hand too. You need like 3-4ooze to handle all his weapons, rest is relatively easy. Druid of the claw in charge form were instrumental to actually kill him, Naturalize on the mob that destroys shit next to him is also great.

Thaddius: Paladin with a few secrets and 2x Blessed Champion or whatever the thing that doubles damage. Use eggs since they proc right away. Mulligan until you have equality in starting hand and preferably a ghoul(the ones that explode). Turn 2 equality, means you only take 2dmg from the mobs the turn after, turn 3 play the ghoul, when it dies it kills both the big mobs. From then on just try to control, second equality is nice to wipe the board once he does his overcharge shit, double the damage of some shit like nerubian egg mob to hit him hard every other turn.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm not saying that Miracle Rogue is dead because I'm sure they will find things to adapt, but since Naxx has come out I haven't had any issues with them. Obviously Loatheb played at the right time can, completely, shut down their card draw. There are a lot of new taunts which makes things hard for them as well. But the, undisputed, king of anti-Miracle Rogue are the Spectral Knights. Because Miracle Rogue runs so few minions, they have a, brutally, hard time dealing with the Knights and it's really easy to smack them in the face a couple of times before they finally muster enough minion power to take it out.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Finished the wing in just over two hours. Fights are getting progressively less fun imo, but the cards are getting more exciting (for me personally) so trade-offs.

I streamed the whole thing live so if anyone wants to check it out, I'm cavalierguest on twitch.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Finished the wing in just over two hours. Fights are getting progressively less fun imo, but the cards are getting more exciting (for me personally) so trade-offs.

I streamed the whole thing live so if anyone wants to check it out, I'm cavalierguest on twitch.

Column_sl

shitlord
Pretty easy wing, rate it under the Military Quarter.
One shot everything except for Heroic Thaddius since I had to keep mulliganing for an equality.

Has anyone beat him on Heroic without using a Paladin with equality?

sebur

Bronze Squire
One shot everything except for Heroic Thaddius since I had to keep mulliganing for an equality.

Yes, I ran a mage deck with duplicate, and thaddius...if you kill both of his feugen/stalagg then drop 1 or the other and kill it you get thad on your side and then I dropped some taunts that I duplicated to keep him from being attacked. 3 turns later hes dead.

The Master

Bronze Squire

Innervate > Poison Seeds was my strategy.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought the fights were awful this week. I'm not really sure how you make this stuff difficult though, it's a fucking card game after all.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Make people grind for 200 ranked wins to unlock a special new card that is necessary to defeat the boss, duh.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
This week didn't seem too bad for me. None of the bosses took too many attempts (Grobbulus was my hardest though). Thaddius was kind of dumb. I just kept starting over until I had my perfect opening hand and then I stomped him pretty hardcore. Gluth wasn't too bad. I used the Divine Shield tactic with oozes (mulliganed for them) and he was pretty easy.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Anyone seeing graphical glitches today? I've been getting a few but I'm only noticing them in Hearthstone so I'm hoping that's all it is and not something more serious (i.e. a video card that is going).