Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
Really, prove it?

I always beat the wings way before the streamers do, so it was none of them. And it certainly wasn't anyone on this board because they started arguing with me about how it might bring in Rag...

The Master

Bronze Squire
Im saying either way you are fucked.

It's like voting for a new president =P
No. You have to kill the hero to win the game, doing the 2 damage helps that. At worst that puts him in the low 20s. You're a long way from worrying about Molten Giants at that point. The only reason you'd attack the Drake is if you happened to also silence it. You're not trying to get the Deathlord killed ASAP. That isn't the point. It is just a really good minion whose downside is negligible in most cases.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just stalling is just letting more cards into his hand that he will no longer lose there effects on.

Like I said you are fucked either way. You say its a great matchup, I'm not so sure about that.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Just stalling is just letting more cards into his hand that he will no longer lose there effects on.

Like I said you are fucked either way. You say its a great matchup, I'm not so sure about that.
So? That happens either way.

Match up depends on the class. The death rattle of Deathlord is unlikely to be bad against Handlock specifically. Different statements.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
On my F2P European account, Maexxana is a fucking rock star. I drop her, pop Mark of the Wild on her and watch as my opponent does mental gymnastics trying to figure out how to get around her. I've had enough situations where they simply pass the turn without touching her and I'm able to Faceless into a 2nd 4/10 Taunt Maexxana that insta-kills anything she touches. I don't think I've ever had an opponent not concede instantly as soon as I do that.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Quite a few people realized that card was good. Only you keep stroking your ego over and over again about it.
Yeah Christ, shut the fuck up. You're such an idiot. It's hard to describe the depths of stupidity that it takes to claim you were the only champion of any card, let alone one that came out in a set of mere 30. Tons of people were positive about it, very positive in fact, even before the release, even here on the boards. You are just trolling or you desperately need something to make yourself feel good. Fuck it's funny to watch though, that you're genuinely that stupid.

And tons of us beat the wings long before the streamers you fucking moron, just not all of us rush to brag about it. Fucking hell. If you're so talented and so smart, why don't you go set up a successful stream? Where's your legend, etc.? Fuck you're retarded.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_73451.jpg

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The difference between it being a good card and a meh/bad card is the fact it actually pulls the minion out of their deck. If put a copy of a minion from their deck in play, it would be way shittier. This fine point was something that wasn't necessarily apparent from the card text itself. Regardless, Column, you are definitely excessively arrogant, all things considered. If you need to extol your own virtues, it's likely that they're not as remarkable as you think.

Column_sl

shitlord
If you're so talented and so smart, why don't you go set up a successful stream?
Because I'm talented, and smart so I realize that 1 out of 10,000 streamers even has a chance to make any type of money on Twitch. Plus why would you whore yourself out like that begging for donations every day, when you don't have to.

Just sounds like a bunch of Butt hurt nerds in here, I love it.
wink.png
Keep the salt flowing

The difference between it being a good card and a meh/bad card is the fact it actually pulls the minion out of their deck.
No, what makes it remarkable is it plays an opponents card without there battlecry. Not to mention the obvious stats on the card itself for very little mana

Column_sl

shitlord
Just having a donation button up for nothing is beggin
wink.png

They're both sponsored players with subscription buttons, but they still do donation drives for themselves. Just sayin.

I'm not against it, but call it for what it is

Click on the banner to go donate to Amaz!

If you do want to support me though, click here or the banner above.

It will link you to a secure Paypal link in the end!

Your donation helps me a lot - it tells me that I am doing something right. I will continue to put out quality content for you guys to enjoy!

The stream of Amaz will always be free regardless of donations.

Supreme Donator:

ghekkoh

Top Donators:

croupier101, alkalinejesus, bubbaholy, josephedmed, marcynus, mcphead, vokutv, saint seiya, stab_stone, hearthmd, fknjeesus !
In contrast the community hates Athene, but he constantly does donation drives for good causes.
Funny how that works
wink.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Yeah Christ, shut the fuck up. You're such an idiot. It's hard to describe the depths of stupidity that it takes to claim you were the only champion of any card, let alone one that came out in a set of mere 30. Tons of people were positive about it, very positive in fact, even before the release, even here on the boards. You are just trolling or you desperately need something to make yourself feel good. Fuck it's funny to watch though, that you're genuinely that stupid.
O wait , I remember you now. You were the scrub beggin for my deck list haha

http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...l=1#post786833

O man that is rich

rrr_img_73456.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Subs only give half of the money to the streamer, having donations on top makes sense without being begging since it lets people who only want to support the streamer give him more, or they can sub and donate. In my opinion, both are retarded but that's how it is, doesn't mean all that much.

Clearing the PvE wings faster than other people doesn't mean shit though. Especially since some decks just clear the 3wings without changes depending on draws, so it's a large part of RNG and a large part of playing the right deck from the start. And that's heroic only, since normal is basically unlocked by F2P aggrolock decks in 5mins without any thinking, just going for face every turn. Clearing the wings faster than people wouldn't get you viewers.

Column_sl

shitlord
Subs only give half of the money to the streamer, having donations on top makes sense without being begging since it lets people who only want to support the streamer give him more, or they can sub and donate. In my opinion, both are retarded but that's how it is, doesn't mean all that much.
Thats not actually true. The bigger streamer you are the bigger cut you get worked out for yourself. Sodapoppin, and Toweliee etc get 75%. Some of the LOL players, and Destiny, Day 9 get 100%.
They are still beggin for donations if it's smart ,or not.

Most of the streamers do really scummy tactics like Top Donator etc It's a hustle , plain and simple. Why act like it's not haha.

Clearing the PvE wings faster than other people doesn't mean shit though. Especially since some decks just clear the 3wings without changes depending on draws, so it's a large part of RNG and a large part of playing the right deck from the start. And that's heroic only, since normal is basically unlocked by F2P aggrolock decks in 5mins without any thinking, just going for face every turn. Clearing the wings faster than people wouldn't get you viewers.
And who bragged about that?

My statement was I talked about the card on this board before the streamers had finished the wing...
So obviously I was not copying something they had been playing in constructed before I made the statement.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The card was known like over a month before it was made available via the wing? Maybe less, think it was only revealed right before first wing and it was 3rd wing, so 3weeks. A lot of people talked about a lot of cards before they were available. I didn't say you copied stuff but with largely 2 outcomes possible(garbage card and good card), being right or wrong on your assessment of a card before it's released isn't like a crazy achievement. Now if you had like a list of the 30cards and predicted most(say 20+) of their values accurately, then that'd be brag worthy I guess. On top of that the situation hasn't entirely shaken out yet and deathlord isn't that played either at competitive, don't think I saw a single one in the past 2days in that naxx tournament thing for example.

Column_sl

shitlord
being right or wrong on your assessment of a card before it's released isn't like a crazy achievement.
No I made that statement at it's release into my deck. Read the time stamps. No theory crafting involved.

That card will be good for a very long time.

Deathlord isn't that played either at competitive, don't think I saw a single one in the past 2days in that naxx tournament thing for example.
O you will see them soon ;}