Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Today is not my day. I feel like I'm in an alternate dimension where Arena = constructed. Look what my Deathlord just pulled :

Went 8-3 with that Mage deck... annoying as I felt like 2 of the losses were pure luck. I lost to a Hunter at 6 wins that Hunter's Mark'd my Mana Wyrm on turn 1... Although my final loss was to a Paladin that was just flat out better with a better deck.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Each one of these was going to resummon itself and then be resummoned again thanks to Ancestral Spirit and Rivendare.
wink.png
He conceded about 2 seconds after I snapped this pic.

rrr_img_75073.jpg

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Crafted Edwin VanCleef and built the standard Miracle Rogue deck. It's a much more tricky deck to play than a lot of others because it's really easy for things to spiral out of control early on if you don't get the right draws. But with all of the Hunters out there, it's a really decent deck. I'm not sure that it "hard counters' Hunters but I definitely win a lot more than I lose against them and it holds it's own against Zoo.

And on a side note, I know what the statistics of winning and losing going first vs. second are, but it seems like EVERY time I go up against Zoo I go first and that, immediately, puts me behind since they're likely to drop a Void Walker and then coin out something like a Flame Imp. Since Zoo is just trying to poop out as many minions as possible, it gives them an immediate temp advantage that can be really hard to overcome.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Anyone tried Power Overwhelming in lock zoo in addition to the standard death coil/soulfire ? I run nerubian eggs and the spiders, so it's almost never a dead card and you can snipe stuff like deathlord very early and easily ...

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Power Overwhelming has seen a lot of use in Zoo recently. As you mention, it works really good with Eggs and people are starting to run Void Terrors so they can pump something up really big, kill a threat and then absorb it into the Void Terror before it would die at the end of the turn to create one really big guy (who is susceptible to silence, but you can't have everything).

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Anyone tried Power Overwhelming in lock zoo in addition to the standard death coil/soulfire ? I run nerubian eggs and the spiders, so it's almost never a dead card and you can snipe stuff like deathlord very early and easily ...
Been running it since Naxx. As Angelwatch said, Void Terror is also good with the new little Naxx zooids (Creeper and Egg).

Column_sl

shitlord
Zoos no problem for hunters right now. Its not even close

The way the Hero powers line up, and the fact you have to stack the board means you essentially off yourself.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Zoos no problem for hunters right now. Its not even close

The way the Hero powers line up, and the fact you have to stack the board means you essentially off yourself.
Yea explosive trap is pretty rapey against zoo and shaman early game. Also, frost trap + earth elemental = lulz.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Just had by far the worst arena deck/run I've ever had, and was raging pretty hard until I opened Al'Akir from my meager winnings. Silver linings, bros.

I suck at hunter in arena.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
So I come to Tampa to visit my brother. He asks if i have played Hearthstone. No.

3 days and little sleep later... At least he hooked me up with Naxx and some booster packs
smile.png

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I assume people consider quitting outright when they see the undertakers come out.

rrr_img_75109.gif
This is the first of the new Naxx Zoos I've liked.

Interestingly I used a Haunted Creeper to kill a a Harvest Golem with a knife thrower out thinking I had a pretty good shot of hitting him with one of the knives. He didn't reappear as a target though until after my knife thrower finished though.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy shit i'm 5-0 right now this arena run, using a rush style Hunter deck. I know this is common for most of you but i've never done anywhere near this well before so i'm pumped! Hahah.

Unleash the hounds is broken. Winning so many games due to that card.