Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Cool. Just played a Priest with 3 Ragnoros in Arena. I hate this game. I had 5 good weapons, Greenskin and my own Ragnoros, and I played a full draft without getting to play any of them. So done with Arena right now. It's just not enjoyable with so much RNG. I don't know how I ever enjoyed it in the past. I have maybe one draft in 5 that don't make me rage.
Did the priest use thoughtsteal? He could have stole 1-2 of your Rag.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Cool. Just played a Priest with 3 Ragnoros in Arena. I hate this game. I had 5 good weapons, Greenskin and my own Ragnoros, and I played a full draft without getting to play any of them. So done with Arena right now. It's just not enjoyable with so much RNG. I don't know how I ever enjoyed it in the past. I have maybe one draft in 5 that don't make me rage.
They should make it like 1 legendary choice, 5 epic, 10 rares, etc. or something.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The worst part was my hand was full haha. My opponent went "I'm sorry". I was like what the fuck... scanned the board a few times to see if I was missing anything, but nope, Dancing Swords clearly attacked my face, Freezing Trap popped and sent it to his hand, and I drew a card, hand was too full, and it got discarded. Crazy. I don't care what kind of crazy logic you spin on this one, there's no way you can explain that bullshit. The white knights don't have a good explanation for a ton of shit as it is, but this one is indefensible.
From a programming standpoint it sounds really weird. You'd think that all deathrattles would end up doing this in the same freeze trap scenario, but they don't. Like maybe the new guy didn't follow the variable naming convention?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
My current deathrattle zoo deck, still tweaking some stuff in it. Haven't gotten it right where I want it. Opinions?

Mortal Coil and Demonfire feel too controlly but I don't know what to put in their place.

It feels a lot like my combo priest deck (big HP critters, divine spirit, inner fire) but with a lot more dangerous combinations. I'm thinking Knife Juggler to take advantage of all the spawning critters.
rrr_img_75274.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
My current deathrattle zoo deck, still tweaking some stuff in it. Haven't gotten it right where I want it. Opinions?
Deck looks to be a control deck 100%.
It looks really bad tbh. No late game to speak of and missing so much early game that makes Zoo successful.
You took out most of the big threats and replaced them with mediocre threats.

Doomguards are like a staple of Zoo. Leeroy is always nice to have.
Cairne makes no sense unless you add more late game. (synergy with undertakers isn't good nuff imo)
I dislike shadow bolt
Sunfury and Loot hoarders are meh, I would still prefer knife jugglers and argent squires.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just opened a single pack after completing a dominance quest and pulled Van Cleef. HOT DIGGITY DAFFODILS!!!

Best part is that it was only a couple packs ago that I picked up Greenskin, so I wasn't expecting another legendary for quite awhile, much less the one I was missing for miracle.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
If you're going to play something in between zoo and handlock, you should play this.

rrr_img_75275.jpg
Ran into this deck last night. I wasn't sure what I was seeing so I ended up making a few mis-plays. Dude's deck chewed me up and spat me out. I might try it myself as zoo and hand are both essentially dead for the time being.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Got my second Molten Giant today.

I'm still amazed I haven't gotten a single Pyroblast yet.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still plenty of epics I haven't actually gotten yet, I crafted most. If I had to guess I've opened ~200 packs.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Doomguards are like a staple of Zoo. Leeroy is always nice to have.
Cairne makes no sense unless you add more late game. (synergy with undertakers isn't good nuff imo)
I dislike shadow bolt
Sunfury and Loot hoarders are meh, I would still prefer knife jugglers and argent squires.
The deck isn't designed around Undertaker and Rivendare. It's designed around Power Overwhelming, Void Terror, and Shadowflame. Undertaker/Rivendare just pull extra benefit from all the Deathrattles.

Updated Deck Below:

rrr_img_75328.jpg

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
In the midst of my first ever arena where my opponent is going to max time every turn. My warrior vs his priest. I'm 6-2 is it really that important to someone to try and get a concession like this? Lol.

The Master

Bronze Squire
In the midst of my first ever arena where my opponent is going to max time every turn. My warrior vs his priest. I'm 6-2 is it really that important to someone to try and get a concession like this? Lol.
It happens.

Hit 50 on my Hunter today. All the golden basic class cards are now mine. 25 more levels and I'll have all classes at 60. So close.