Hearthstone

Rime

<Donor>
I would rather they be dropped randomly/rarely from mobs and be able to be sold on the AH to other players (before they are opened).

When Legends of Norrath was first released, they had packs as rare drops in EQ and specific cards that only dropped from certain enemies.

I would love it if WoW did something along those lines. Kill Garrosh? Chance of him dropping an item that can be redeemed in Hearthstone. Kill 10,000 Orcs? Special card! etc.

But I doubt they would go that far.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Relevant:
rrr_img_75400.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I still remember the exact date I quit WoW. It was a big moment in my life. And yeah, never playing again.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
That's the price it sells to merchants for. I would assume it's a rare global drop.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Zoo deck, Zoo deck, Hunter deck, Priest Inner Fire deck (WTF?), zoo deck, zoo deck, zoo deck.

Fuck this game hard.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Priest Inner Fire decks are kinda funny when you can pull it off.

I'm also raging hard. The priest decks I was using last week ain't doing shit for me this week.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
The goofy Tempo/Demon deck Gavinrad posted the other day produced this for me today. My opponent had a gold Yeti at one point too which means he ain't new to the game. Anyway, this deck, for better or worse, is just too much fun!

rrr_img_75442.jpg

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lost a handful of games today where Ragnaros was in play for a 3 or 4+ rounds. Not talking about playing against skitters either. Venting, etc.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Lost a handful of games today where Ragnaros was in play for a 3 or 4+ rounds. Not talking about playing against skitters either. Venting, etc.
Big Game Hunter is the neutral hard counter to Rag. I run one in my Druid control for stuff like him, Giants, Alexstraza, and other fattie closers. Also good against a priest's Inner Fire shenanigans. And if you know you're up against a weenie deck, well, he isn't theworst3 mana play ever. A 4/2 body for 3 is a little fragile but it can trade well sometimes.

What is skitters?

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Big Game Hunter is the neutral hard counter to Rag. I run one in my Druid control for stuff like him, Giants, Alexstraza, and other fattie closers. Also good against a priest's Inner Fire shenanigans. And if you know you're up against a weenie deck, well, he isn't theworst3 mana play ever. A 4/2 body for 3 is a little fragile but it can trade well sometimes.

What is skitters?
I mean I had Rag on my side for an extended period of time. Skitters is the 1/2 for 2 that shits out 2 1/1s. Whatever the fuck that is.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Priest Inner Fire decks are kinda funny when you can pull it off.

I'm also raging hard. The priest decks I was using last week ain't doing shit for me this week.
It can work really well. Basically load up on high HP creatures. ANY creature with enough HP off summoning sickness can hit for half of someone's health. With the amount of HP they have killing by way of damage isn't viable, and decks have only so many direct removals. It's pretty easy to survive until you can get the combo off and they have no more responses. Mind Control late will stop a big threat and put them on the defensive, Thoughtsteal throws a major kink in their knowledge of what you can do.

It definitely won't compete with the top decks unless you get the perfect draw, but it's a very viable second tier deck.