Hearthstone

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The 3 decks I've been having fun with when I do play. They all seem to match pretty well against the field right now.

i3yfFti.png
eO3jkI8.png
njqeTLo.png

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is mill druid actually a thing at all? Like, if I don't much care about my rank? :p I love the idea because it's so non-standard, and I liked the early mill decks back in MTG so it'd probably be fun

The Master

Bronze Squire
Is mill druid actually a thing at all? Like, if I don't much care about my rank? :p I love the idea because it's so non-standard, and I liked the early mill decks back in MTG so it'd probably be fun
If you don't care about rank, sure. I actually got to rank 10 with mine last season before I had to switch decks. It is really bad vs Hunter though.

I've been thinking about a Rogue mill deck actually. Mukla, Coldlights, Shadowstep being the core. Haven't actually tried to flesh it out and ladder with it though.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My problem with mill is it can be completely pointless if they have the board position and the cards to pull off a win with their ridiculous clock at 1 damage a turn. This isn't MTG where they just lose.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Thanks ya'll. I put that Druid deck that Eli posted together and am now 5 for my last 6. Only reason I even lost that one was a miracle top-deck Soulfire from a Zoo deck. He had 2 life left and was dead meat just as long as he didn't top deck his second Soulfire. So of course he does. But hey shit happens. But anyway, it feels good to win some games again. I was ready to rip my hair out.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
In my experience mill works best as a finisher, like a druid deck loaded with stall cards and removal, and your win condition is a double naturalize and cold light at the end of the deck. The mill decks that try to burn cards early game with things like mukla into coldlight, etc, are very inconsistent, and only really work against slow control decks. Any agro deck will just thank you for refilling their hand.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Leeroy at 5 seems reasonable. I always thought Buzzard should draw a card for each beast that dies. It makes more sense thematically and not being able to UTH to draw into Hunter's Mark and then remove the big taunt would make a huge practical difference in how effective UTH actually is.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Thinking ahead, with handlock and shaman potentially on the rise after the nerfs, mage might be a good choice, but it's going to have trouble with the control warriors, or possibly a slower version of priest with mind controls and whatnot.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I had the most fun during handlock/control warrior meta in the past. I am fine if it comes back. Games were much more tense and strategic back then!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Of course Leeroy is the first legendary I crafted just last week.
Of course it gets nerfed a week later.
Of course!!!!!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I honestly think the meta is fine right now. Hunters can be annoying sometimes, but it's a beatable deck. I think at this point it just boils down to frustration if you hit a string of bad match ups more than there not being options to play. I think every class is viable right now, even more so in a tournament setting.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Leeroy at 5 seems reasonable. I always thought Buzzard should draw a card for each beast that dies. It makes more sense thematically and not being able to UTH to draw into Hunter's Mark and then remove the big taunt would make a huge practical difference in how effective UTH actually is.
This has always been the correct change for buzzard and it blows my mind that it has never been done.

5 mana leeroy is probably the death knell for miracle rogue though.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
This has always been the correct change for buzzard and it blows my mind that it has never been done.

5 mana leeroy is probably the death knell for miracle rogue though.
There is always Malygnos Rogue...Or aggro Rogue. Miracle would still be viable with a 5 cost...Just not as strong as it once was.

I'm opposed to Leeroy changes...I don't think they are needed, but I've said Buzzard has been begging for a change since it was created. I'm not convinced adjusting it to death is the best solution, but I'll take what I can get.