Hearthstone

The Master

Bronze Squire
Well I watched Kolento a few games today and 1st game I saw was him vs a rank 79 legend miracle rogue.. coulda been a fluke I guess
"Nearly." Forsen played around with it too for several hours. It deranked him, overall, but he played around with it. Just because someone is playing something doesn't mean it got them to their current rank. Actually in legends most people are experimenting, the only reason to do anything else is you really want that rank 1. Dog and Sjow for instance switch decks much less often than other streamers, because they are really going for rank 1.

Interesting update: Frodan mentioned on the stream for the NA qualifiers going on this weekend that no one he has seen running Miracle in the tournament has won a match with it. This is a swiss bracket, so quite a lot of matches. Zero wins.

EDIT: Actually a Miracle vs Hunter match being cast right now. Guess we'll see if the trend holds.

EDIT 2: Nope, Miracle lost.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I don't think they are ever going to get through this swiss bracket, wow, so many matches.

Miracle Rogue has now won two games in the qualifiers though. One was a mirror, so one real Miracle Rogue win in a 128 person swiss bracket.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I don't think they are ever going to get through this swiss bracket, wow, so many matches.

Miracle Rogue has now won two games in the qualifiers though. One was a mirror, so one real Miracle Rogue win in a 128 person swiss bracket.
I wish we had a state of balance where decks weren't outright killed when they need nerfed a little. Such a small margin.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
After playing a string of hunters with the ability to buzzard and UTH into their hunters mark today, I say fuck em.

Bring on their shitty 5 mana shit stats buzzard. Eat shit hunter.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You two are missing out not actually enjoying playing this class before it gets nerfed. Its fun and takes a lot more thought and strategy than zoo but its far less tedious than control or miracle. Oh well, I don't disagree with nerfing it either but its enjoyable to be the hunter everyone's bitching at for the time being. The deck's reasonably cheap too other than Leeroy which has been everyone's must craft first legend for a while anyway.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I find Reynad hunter to be pretty boring
frown.png

The fact that hunter's hero power is "click button, shoot hero" is pretty lame in general.

The Master

Bronze Squire
The current midrange Hunter deck is actually pretty fun. For me every other class was 50+ and my Hunter was like 35. I just didn't like playing it. Hunter is 51 now.

I think midrange in general is more fun than control or agro, but that isn't where the best decks are with the current cards.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I really want to see the second bracket for today, because Hyped is in it. Among pros he is considered the best Miracle Rogue player in the world. To the point where even in the current meta, some people ban his Rogue instead of his Hunter. If he gets to play Miracle at all and he still loses, that'll be pretty interesting data.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Every time I see a hearthstone tournament I wonder how the hell a game where the tournaments are officially supported by Blizzard doesn't have spectator mode.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, why did Xixo get smoked so hard? I mean Firebat and Kolento aren't exactly pushovers, but I've never even heard of Faked.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Last tourney I watched had Kolento smashing faces nonstop with his druid.

He needs a haircut

The Master

Bronze Squire
There you go master, plenty of miracle wins in dog vs. staz
The mirror doesn't count, a Miracle has to win after all. But yeah, brings the total for the tournament up to.... 4.

Looking forward to Hyped tomorrow in the VGVN. If pros considering him the best Miracle Player, that'll be interesting. He lost won one, lost one with Miracle today to some no name player in the Zotac cup. The only problem being people are so afraid of his proficiency with the deck they ban it instead of Hunter. Led to some 3-0 Hunter wins for him.