Hearthstone

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I put together a Reynad Hunter this morning and of course I instantly get a win streak going.

Strategy:
1. Draw a card
2. Ask "do I have lethal?"

h554681C3

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fuck is going on there? Some kind of unique bug regarding Nozdormu?
Sort of. Looks like earlier in the game they used Lorewalker Cho to set up a bunch of ancestral spirits on noz, so that when he died he would summon 7 copies of himself, and all the nozdormu sand effects stacked.

Which makes the music selection for the video hilariously clever.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Oh wow, you can set up multiple ancestrals on one target? I guess I hadn't thought of that, I'd have incorrectly assumed only one ancestral could affect one target. Neat/clever.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Trump just completely misplayed vs RDU. Decided not to play a taunt while within Miracle combo range when the Miracle had already drawn almost his entire deck. Even if he'd had to Sap the taunt, he wouldn't have been able to lethal.

Trump never seems to play around what his opponent is doing.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Trump just completely misplayed vs RDU. Decided not to play a taunt while within Miracle combo range when the Miracle had already drawn almost his entire deck. Even if he'd had to Sap the taunt, he wouldn't have been able to lethal.

Trump never seems to play around what his opponent is doing.
There's much room to grow for depth in HS. The fact that you can become 'good' just by analyzing board state and not the opponent is pretty telling.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have to agree with RDU. I don't understand why more people aren't using Kel'Thuzad in more decks. Especially things like Paladin where if 1 good creatures sticks to the board for 1 turn it can just win the game.

The Master

Bronze Squire
I have to agree with RDU. I don't understand why more people aren't using Kel'Thuzad in more decks. Especially things like Paladin where if 1 good creatures sticks to the board for 1 turn it can just win the game.
I use it in my control Paladin deck. I think in a lot of cases it is hard to find that one turn where it is really good and to be running a deck that has a substantial board.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
KT is amazing. I love him. He's not that easy to play well though. The skill ceiling and the rewards you get from using him fluctuate vastly based on how well you use him. He's more complicated then you'd think. It's not just about throwing up a taunt and then a KT. I'm on such a huge win spree atm with my Druid. Also play him in my Paladin deck.