Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Sarcasm? I'm not sure, but making a 5 drop as sticky as a lot of 2 drops is not the way to correct balance issues.
You're being made fun of because we've already discussed this and it's pretty obvious that the Buzzard nerf is insanely stupid and lazy.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
You're being made fun of because we've already discussed this and it's pretty obvious that the Buzzard nerf is insanely stupid and lazy.
I said in the first fucking post that I was late to the party. Some of you assholes need reading lessons.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I just had the two best starting draws of recent memory. I managed to keep board control and drop Leper, Chow, Soulpriest, and Rivendare beofore turn 6.

That soulpriestchowdare is nasty awesome

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Double Zombie Chow Soulpriest hate from Baron Rivendare will form now on be known as "Ze Chowdare"

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I knew where brobisi was going with it, I was just 30 minutes late reading the post.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'd like to take this post to remind everyone how awesome the lazy hunter nerf is and fuck hunters.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd like to take this post to remind everyone how awesome the lazy hunter nerf is and fuck hunters.
I wish they would wait until the end of the season.
frown.png

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I'm already seeing a fair amount of mage in response to the anticipated nerf. Fuck dealing with 3 sludge belchers in a row.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Ran into a Hunter deck that is basically what I was theorycrafting. Strong neutral minions, Deathrattles, Cult Master, traps. He lost, but only because I had Buzzard+Unleash. Really strong deck.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Hunter is still going to be good because there are going to be Mages everywhere, it's just a matter of finding draw without Buzzard. Acolyte Pyro will probably work with minimal changes to the deck.

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms...1061634681.png

What I take from this is:

Only 25% of all registered accounts actually care about ladder. If you don't make it to rank 15 then you simply don't count, you're most likely under 50 games played in the season. Of the 25% of players that care about ladder, only 8% make it to the top 5 ranks and only 2% make it to legend. Still very interesting as I would have thought the legend percent would be higher. 98% of players that try for a high rank don't reach legend.

This is just how I see the chart. I'm sure some will disagree!

Edit- My high rank is 3. I had a 57% win rate on that season but simply didn't have enough time to grind it out. It's unreal how long it takes to grind out those last 5 ranks if you're not a 70+ winrate player.

Edit 2- If my math is correct: Rank 5-1 is 25 stars. At 57% win rate that would take me 350 games. Yes... 350 games to go from rank 5 to legend with 57% win rate. Correct me if my math is wrong~

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I typically stop each season at rank 4-6, which I usually get from just doing my dailies. I never just grind Hearthstone games and I haven't tried for legend at all.