Hearthstone

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If there's Priest AIDS on the ladder today, then you can call me Magic Eazy Mercury Rock Hudson

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Has there been any innovations in Murloc tech since Naxx came out? Need to start working on getting my Warlock to 60 and Murlocs were always fun.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is the best undertaker curve i've ever had.

rrr_img_76669.jpg

elidib

Vyemm Raider
murloc really falls hard now because of zombie chow and sludge belcher, they are near-impossible roadblocks for murloc to ever become viable again.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Has there been any innovations in Murloc tech since Naxx came out? Need to start working on getting my Warlock to 60 and Murlocs were always fun.
Gavinrad posted this deck about a month or so ago. I had seen it once before that on the ladder and it kicked my ass. I am not sure that it can get you to Legend rank. But I am sure that is somewhat of an 'Any Given Sunday' type deck in that it can beat damn near anything.... but it can also lose to damn near anything. That said, I think it is a good and solid deck with many surprises and I think it is very fun to play. I also think that it is perfectly acceptable in ladder at the midrange ranks (I cannot speak for the Legendary Rank crowd). My point is; if you want to rank up and/or level up your warlock and have fun doing so, you should try this deck. If you want to get rank 1 with a Warlock, maybe ask someone else.

Anyway here it is. I credit Gavinrad.

(+1 Soulfire)
rrr_img_76680.jpg

The Master

Bronze Squire
That is Savjz's Demonlock deck, if you want to see a legend player running it you can find it on his VODs. It is a very hard deck to play but it is fun when it works.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
That deck is originally credited to Savjz I do believe and I've played around with it some but Warlock is one of my final classes that isn't 60 and when I get those gold Grimscale Oracles then it's going to be Murlocs all the way. Which is why I was asking if anyone has been messing around with Murlocs since Naxx came out. So it would seem there'll be some science to do.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So what is good against this Priest deck? It seems to wreck my Ramp Druid most of the time.
Handlock, Paladin, Zoo with a good draw, agro Paladin (if you get your Divine Favors, otherwise sucks to be you), maybe token Druid (Kolento's list)... I think that is all the favorable or close to favorable match ups. Oh and, of course, a slightly slower Priest.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Handlock, Paladin, Zoo with a good draw, agro Paladin (if you get your Divine Favors, otherwise sucks to be you), maybe token Druid (Kolento's list)... I think that is all the favorable or close to favorable match ups. Oh and, of course, a slightly slower Priest.
What? I mow Priest down with my ramp Druid because of all the 4 attack minions. I've even been so comfortable a few games that I've won by making them fatigue. It's funny when Priests get too greedy with their Northshires. What's your deck list?