Hearthstone

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He was in the background of one of the previous matches for basically the entire match. His head was framed perfectly. It was pretty funny.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I get a sick sick pleasure from watching my opponent patiently kill off his feugen and stalagg only to have me mind control his thaddius.

Much concedes after that.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Is it the Molten Giant mage? I think it's the Hyped Mage deck?
No, there is a new Mage rush deck on the ladder. Mana Wyrms, Thalnos, Ice Lance, Mirror Image, Knife Juggler, etc. I don't think it is actually very good though. Oh, Undertakes/Deathrattle package is in there as well.

Hyped's Mage deck is incredibly versatile and can be found with a quick Google search. It has strong match ups vs everything but Hunters I think. Even vs Warriors, because Duplicating a Sylvanas makes them playing their bombs super risky and then you have Ice Block, so they can't just go face and pray to outlast your value.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Are any rerollers in college currently? I'm trying to see if we can get some shenanigans together to get us all the TeSPA card back.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The funny thing about the Hyped Mage deck is before that happened I told everyone on here that that type of Mage was really good and viable when everyone was saying how bad Mage was!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Mage secrets has always been good, just completely nullified by Flare. No one with a brain is surprised that it's big now that hunter isn't getting played.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
lol what did I miss?
Imagine the most awkward one word answers to legitimate questions you can think of. Then the interviewers looking at each other wondering if the guy is fucking serious. Then trying to play it off like the guy is tired.